Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

❤ ✿ Hakqua's Artshop (Alexina) ✿ ❤

SJT15SJT15
Mabinogi Rep: 850
edited September 28, 2017 in Art Creations
CURRENTLY ON HOLD AS I'M BUSY WITH LIFE ATM >.< ;; SORRY!

IGN: Hakqua
Discord: Xavier#2507
Server must be Alexina!
Please do not pay me until I've sent a WIP

✧ Fill out this form ✧
IGN:
Character Reference:
Order:
Any Extra Info (for example, character personality/pose reference if you have one):

ღ Prices ღ
Sketch: 300k bust / 400k thighs-up / 500k fullbody Example
Flat Color: 800k bust / 1m thighs-up / 3m fullbody
Colored/Shaded: 1m bust / 2m thighs-up / 5m fullbody Example
Painting: 4m bust / 6m thighs-up / 10m fullbody Example
Pixel: Ask, because the prices really vary! Will generally be 3-5m depending on character complexity. Example

❀ Here is my DeviantArt gallery which contains more examples of my art! ❀

I will also trade art for:
- a good set of Dual Guns, since I need some right now. >.<
- F outfits - please offer! I'm mostly looking for spring tea and school uniforms. but I am still curious as to other outfits ^^

✘ No Can Do ✘
Explicit NSFW, though suggestive is fine!
Gore - minor cuts and blood are alright
Complicated armor/design; unless you don't mind vague lines in the art!
Muscular characters
More than 3 characters

Slots:
1. Asxina
2. Chii15
3. Tilika

Finished:
Wakasagihime: thighs up, colored/shaded
Tilika: bust, painting
AellImaizumi

Comments

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Hey I'm interested in making an order but I'm not sure if I can distinguish what's painted or colored/shaded on your DA. If it's alright could you link me to an example of each?
  • SJT15SJT15
    edited September 15, 2017
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Hey I'm interested in making an order but I'm not sure if I can distinguish what's painted or colored/shaded on your DA. If it's alright could you link me to an example of each?

Of course! Painting examples would be like this or this, while lined/colored art is done like this and this.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    IGN: Wakasagihime
    Character Reference: http://imgur.com/a/81YmA
    Order: Colored/Shaded thighs-up
    Any Extra Info (for example, character personality/pose reference if you have one): Could you make her be on the 'thicc' side if that's alright?
  • SJT15SJT15
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Order: Colored/Shaded thighs-up

Sure! Great since thicc is what I like drawing best lol. You want her pudgy thick or just very curvy thick?
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    I'm not entirely certain of how the differences affect the piece, but I'd lean towards very curvy I think. Also what's your preference on when to be paid?
  • SJT15SJT15
    Differences in body type won't affect pricing at all, price will remain 2mil unless other additions to the piece are specified. I'll go with curvy though! As for payment, as soon as I post a WIP you can feel free to pay me.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Ah I see, though I didn't mean the pricing, but rather my understanding of the differences between the two sub body types is poor. Anyhows ookie! Judging from the WIP should be easier.
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Mari server, why all the artists are on alexina...
  • LukaChanLukaChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,305
    aww ♥ so cute !! i watched u on DA !!
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    IGN: Asxina
    Server: Alexina
    Reference: SyzAm8c.jpg
    Type: Colored/Shaded thighs-up
    Payment: 2m

Feel free to draw her in your style c: Any front facing pose is okay! Thank you :)
  • SJT15SJT15
    edited September 15, 2017
    @Imaizumi here's a rough sketch of your character. Please feel free to let me know if there are any changes you would like!

@Marielx D: I wish you were here

@LukaChan Thank you so much aww! I followed back. Your art is so cute too very pretty sparkly :3

@Asxina Yay, okay! I put you down under the last available slot.
    LukaChan
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    LOVE IT!! I do have a request nonetheless tho. Could you change the pose of her arms to be behind her? Something along the lines of the rightmost of this picture, https://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2242742

IF it's possible, then save the current one before doing it, because knowing my self I might want it changed back to how it is right now. If you can't save then I have no problems with the current sketch; since I may regret the change. No changes needed in such a case!
  • SJT15SJT15
    edited September 16, 2017
    @Imaizumi No problem, I'll keep the old one saved just in case. Here's the version with her hands behind her back, do you prefer this one? Also, I'll send an item through mail so that you can pay whenever you are ready!
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    edited September 16, 2017
    The shape of her left boob (right from our POV) looks a bit off to me now.. I don't know why though ;_; I think I'd prefer the old version if you can't think of a way to change it.

And if it's alright could we meet up instead for payment? If you can't then that's fine, I'll get to the mail ASAP from there.
  • SJT15SJT15
    @Imaizumi Ah, I can see what you mean now, I tried fixing it one more time. If it still seems off I'll just revert back to the old pose. Also the mail works best for me since I don't have inventory space for the amount of gold, but with mail it is transferred directly to the bank (I believe?). I'm sorry if it's inconvenient! >.<
    Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Ok! Thank you for putting up with my indecisiveness thus far :S I'd like to revert back to the oldest pose if that's alright! I'm actually super undecided still because I really love both >.< Anyhows I've mailed the payment! Thank youu
  • SJT15SJT15
    @Imaizumi Aww haha it's not a problem with me, just want to make sure it'll be something you will like! Okay, I will start lining the previous one unless you'd like more time to decide? Thank you.
    Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Yes line the first one, thanks~
    SJT15
  • KawaiiEveeKawaiiEvee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    IGN: Hinata584 (Chii15 on Alexina)
    Character Reference: Pick whichever outfit set you like
    Order: Color/Shaded Thigh-up
    Any Extra Info: Don't make her sad looks as her face suggests xD Star mark on the face does not need to be added if you don't want to. Wings also don't need to be added if you do not want to.
  • SJT15SJT15
    @KawaiiEvee Alright, put you down in a slot~. I'm on Alexina so I'll be charging Chii15 when the time comes, is that right?