Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halloween Gacha Trans Medals

FreakoutcastFreakoutcast
Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
in General Chat
You know what would be really cool? If we got a gacha this Halloween that has all the Halloween trans medals from previous years. Eh, Eh?

I think that'd be really cool. Bringing back things like the Giant Wolf, Ghostly Eastern Vampires, and Halloween Imp would be really nice. I don't see a reason not to, especially since unlike weapons and clothes you can't trade trans after they're used so the numbers just dwindle away for newcomers. Even the Little Ghost trans are getting harder to come by now and it's only been a year.

Everyone should have a chance to obtain these trans, just in case they missed out or didn't have the game at the time.
[Deleted User]Peloi

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Yeeeeaaahnah I would prefer the events again. I want totems more than trans medals.

inb4 the regular "SCREECH NO I DON'T WANT OLD EVENTS AGAIN" crew comes in
    [Deleted User]
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited October 6, 2017
    I would prefer if the event came back but instead of the same characters as previous years, they gave use new characters. I would love to see Halloween versions of the alban knights and squires.

However a gacha would be nice if they included the little ghost+his brothers for people who missed the event last year.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Make it the Cursed Labyrinth featuring cosplaying Alban Knights + Baltane Squires + Little Ghost Family.

Pihne and Caswyn should dress up like Dowra and Maike. The brothers can come dressed as themselves.
    Imaizumipawcalypse
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    I'd like to see and updated Cursed Labyrinth with Alban Knights for sure
    pawcalypse
  • FreakoutcastFreakoutcast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    I understand people don't like to pay for things, but honestly I just want the opportunity to get them again. This way they could still release new content but also give old rewards. Plus, you don't have to pay with real money, people will likely sell them in-game for those unwilling to open their wallet.

Also, those trans medals were spanned out across 2-3 years to my knowledge. If we redid an event we would only get the trans medals for that event and then have to wait another whole year for just the possibility of getting the other ones.
    Vitula
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    How about the event gacha, having those as reward fodder?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Why can't these trans be obtainable WITHOUT gacha? I am missing so many npc medals because of this bs.
    pawcalypse
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited October 9, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    Why can't these trans be obtainable WITHOUT gacha? I am missing so many npc medals because of this bs.

I wish many other things can be in the game without gacha.

The game needs quests or something that make collecting more fun and less of something-to-do-later activity; there activities in the game that end up like a horde of Steam games which are eventually forgotten.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

I wish many other things can be in the game without gacha.

The game needs quests or something that make collecting more fun and less of something-to-do-later activity; there activities in the game that end up like a horde of Steam games which are eventually forgotten.

They should make it like you have the option of gacha but you can also obtain them if you do this and this or whatever. Putting them in gacha makes it too exclusive and ruins 100% completion of the game. It really sucks. I wonder if our team understands this.