Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Not receiving Pumpkin coin

CoffeeBirdCoffeeBird
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited October 20, 2017 in Help
I don't seem to be earning any coins after 30 minutes of staying in game. Is it every 30 minutes get you a coin or is it 30 minutes per day? Maybe I missed something but is this happening to others?

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    When you select your main character, you are suppose to Change channels and that will activate the timer.
  • CoffeeBirdCoffeeBird
    edited October 20, 2017
    I have done that, but still nothing sadly
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Did you relog or change channels while waiting for the 30 min? I think the timer resets if you change channels.
  • CoffeeBirdCoffeeBird
    I've waited for 30 mins once then changed channels and wait another 30 mins. I've relogged and waited 30 more mins then changed channels and waited. I've even tried restarting the game then waited then I changed channels and waited. Still nothing
  • MilisheaMilishea
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    edited October 20, 2017
    You only get one coin for 30 minutes, per day.
    Jazmyn
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited October 21, 2017
    I'm having the same issue. I got my coin after 30 minutes on the first day but waiting 30 minutes after relogging/CCing isn't working.
    Furthermore I'm not getting the hot time event rewards today. If this isn't fixed today then I can't get all 5 strange gummies for the reward.
    forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/13416/no-hot-time-reward

Edit: I changed channel and got the hot time. But still not getting coins after 30 minutes.