Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tin Potions!

MimisnuMimisnu
Mabinogi Rep: 610
in Feedback and Suggestions
Hi,

I was wondering if we could bring back tin potion fishing events of some sort. I've been playing on and off for years, and it seems like I always miss the tin potion events when they're here. :( Just a thought xD

Thank you~ ♥
Sherri

Comments

• ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    Honestly- There's an event bait that's tradeable - that you can probably get from other players......
    BUUUUT it's broken and you have to refish every time.

Another fishing event I guess would be nice- I like imp potions though better b/c my giant is so small. :>
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Yesss.. maybe Manus' Potion Fishing Event.. I wanna stock up on gems. >:3
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    It would be nice if there was some sort of event where you have to run dungeons. Its boring sitting around or run around on a timer for events... Hard to improve your character and do nothing for events at the same time...

Tin potions as an item would be nice though.
    Sherri
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    imo i think tin potions should be tradeable