Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So about these radiant shades...

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
in General Chat
Can we turn em into coins? :#

I collected 5 of em today but...he won't take em. Do everyone just toss em after U capped ur wings?

Comments

• Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    I was wondering if they were tradeable, was gonna give em to a buddy
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I feel like I should of held off from completing the wings for a bit. RIP.
  • RheyRhey
    Who ever the one 2 planned the event musta done a rush job to not see this obvs oversight. :(
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited November 21, 2017
    There is no quest to turn them in, like in the beginning before we had the final wings... which is, simply, why we can't turn them in. :( Lol. Also, I am unable to destroy them or drop them. So it may be an inventory hog for the time being... unless maintenance takes care of that... I'm just hoping they stack more than 5...
  • ZuramaruZuramaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    Rhey wrote: »
    Can we turn em into coins? :#

I actually thought we'd have some sort of option like that... now we just will have an inventory full of 2x2 stacks until event ends... :'(

Mabskmk
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Yeah i have 5 aswell after already completing my wings.
    Cant npc use these 5 extra to make me a perm coupon?
    JazmynMabskmk
  • RheyRhey
    yippees...it's an inv hogger. They shulda just kept the coin reward and removed the shades like how fairy event no longer give out boxes after U capped. :s
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    At least they stack past 5.. not sure how far past 5, but I have 6 now in one large pile. Lol.
  • RheyRhey
    edited November 22, 2017
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    At least they stack past 5.. not sure how far past 5, but I have 6 now in one large pile. Lol.

I wouldn't bother 2 pick em up if they dropped from clear chest but sadly not the case. They're shove into our inv via the quest and being untradeable+undestroyable it's hogging inv. space...Hopefully it stacks way past 10 or sumthing. 2x2 is not inv friendly when it starts spilling onto the other inv cells. :#
    Jazmyn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I have honestly stopped participating in this event.