Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi website broken ?

pennybrendapennybrenda
Mabinogi Rep: 1,780
in Town Square
When i try to go to the site http://mabinogi.nexon.net/
i get this ws2rvrf.jpg

why ?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Could be because of the maintenance.

At least the forums are still up.
    pennybrendapawcalypse
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Could be because of the maintenance.

At least the forums are still up.

but do you have that also?
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    Yeah I have it too. It's not just you.
    pennybrenda
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    we did it, we kill Mabinogi, RIP cause of death Nexon
    pennybrendapawcalypse
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Isn’t this pretty common during the maintenances? I’m sure there’s a lot of explaining of the new gacha mechanics that needs to be done ;3
    pennybrenda
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    so when will the site back online agian ?
  • IyasenuIyasenu

Game maintenance ends at 10A.M. PST.
    So somewhere around there, or before it.
    pennybrenda
  • pennybrendapennybrenda

Game maintenance ends at 10A.M. PST.
    So somewhere around there, or before it.

oh okey thnx :) <3
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    It could be that they had to update some of the site elements, which I think would cause this too, but I haven't seen anything new to that effect.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Yes, it happened to me too, however, reloading the page fixed it.
    Maybe we can all just wait, get back to work, study or...be impatient - constantly refreshing the page checking the launcher once or at least eight times...
    LeiliciaWolfandWolf
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    Yes, it happened to me too, however, reloading the page fixed it.
    Maybe we can all just wait, get back to work, study or...be impatient - constantly refreshing the page checking the launcher once or at least eight times...

Anticipation is strong!
    pawcalypse
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    same happened to me. at first I thought it was my internet, but since other sites worked just fine I knew it couldn't be that. probably just some webpage maint while they were at it
    pennybrenda
  • Mageluigi52Mageluigi52
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Last time this has happened was during the Iria Major Patch up, thou hopefully it wont be as long as that patch, the Iria patch took 1 week and site was down for 2 days. but ya gotta understand they were putting in Gen 4, 5 and 6 at the time this one just chain so I dont know what to expect
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    One hour extension on the maint.

The site's up at any rate.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Last time this has happened was during the Iria Major Patch up, thou hopefully it wont be as long as that patch, the Iria patch took 1 week and site was down for 2 days. but ya gotta understand they were putting in Gen 4, 5 and 6 at the time this one just chain so I dont know what to expect

Yeah, but they were also massively updating the game too. An entire CONTINENT of data is a lot to deal with. Also, I thought it was only 24 hours? I don't remember that patch being that long. O_o
    pennybrenda
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900

Leinei wrote: »

Yeah, but they were also massively updating the game too. An entire CONTINENT of data is a lot to deal with. Also, I thought it was only 24 hours? I don't remember that patch being that long. O_o

Yeah, I don't really remember it taking a whole week. :/ I do think it took an entire day, but I'm pretty sure I would remember the withdrawal symptoms of having to go an entire week without Mabi XD

Ah...but I really don't remember. That had to have been years ago...
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Just checked the site, they put up the update micro-site for Chain Slash/Baltane Missions.

Just a bit longer til we get to log in!
    WolfandWolfpawcalypse
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Just checked the site, they put up the update micro-site for Chain Slash/Baltane Missions.

Just a bit longer til we get to log in!

!!!!I KNOW!! I can't wait!!! XDD I am rather guilty of refreshing the page like pawcalypse said lolol
    Iyasenu
  • TeriustheGreatTeriustheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Works fine for me B)