Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Squad members to ride wagon during commerce runs?

ClairiayClairiay
Mabinogi Rep: 350
in Feedback and Suggestions
I would like to suggest the option of up to two players being able to ride in the back of the wagon during commerce runs. They would only be allowed to use backpacks. This would help out new players and allow more experienced players help out.

When I see someone running with a backpack I always want to help, but can't!

It would be a great way to strike up conversations while traveling as the two players in the back are free to chat while the driver gets everyone to the destination. Experienced players would also be inclined to go for a ride just to meet new players or just mess around with their long time friends.
NegumikolilblkroseSherriDarkpixie99Jazmyn

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    interesting idea, both wagon mounts and the elephant mount should easily be able to carry at least 2 people.
    ClairiayJazmyn
  • VrangoVrango
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    To expand on this idea i think it would be interesting to see small convoys such as 2 elephants or a larger wagon following behind the main mount, boosting space and weight max's but of course this would require stronger bandits as well, but as with everything, higher risk higher reward
    ClairiaySherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I support 100%, in fact I'd probably kill for something like that.
    Somebody on a similar thread a while back suggested the ability to play instruments while convoy commerce too.
    Commerce is so lifeless nowadays, I'd love to commerce with friends and play music.
    It would be a great way to make friends and make Mabinogi more lively.
    ClairiayDarkpixie99Jazmyn