Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gen 1 Quest: Magic Powder of Preservation

SavanSavan
Mabinogi Rep: 410
edited March 13, 2018 in Technical Support
In the Fiodh dungeon after reaching a certain point in the dungeon my game ends up disconnecting and have to revalidate the files in Steam just so I don't disconnect in game after 5 seconds. If there is a fix for this or I have to end up buying this item would like to know.

Comments

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Not sure if it's related to what's been going on but there are multiple people who have problems disconnecting in general no matter where they go. Some ppl disconnect with certain pets. I'm not sure if there will be a fix until either maiteneance or the next event rolls in and the one effecting ppl rolls out. Hopefully it will stop by tomorrow when the sweep and commerce event ends.

Make sure you clean out the files and such if you do a search on how to remove the update so you can re-install it as well as the nexon guard. The last option I can think of is resetting the registry. There are too many people who can't log in or stay logged in recently. I've been disconnected randomly myself but most of the time it's pretty stable. Hope the issue gets resolved one way or another after this event ends tomorrow.
  • SavanSavan
    I had a similar issue earlier where at one point when I finished a Daily when exiting a shadow mission. At that point I disconnected and had to close the game to run it again. When I got on I kept on disconnecting and tried it like 4 times. I knew the cause wasn't connection problems since I played for the past 2 days without problems. Did a integrity check through Steam and found 2 missing files and 12mbs of info missing. Thing is when I did a integrity check with my new giant doing this quest the same type of disconnection, the same missing files, and the same amount of megabytes. I find it odd that in two different locations/situations are close to related. It could be what you have said that this is what's going on.
  • SavanSavan
    Managed to go through the Fiodh Dungeon for the said item today. It is just as you said. It is a random disconnection problem that people are facing.
    [Deleted User]
  • SavanSavan
    edited March 15, 2018
    Sorry Hardmuscle I did as you said and the samething happened.
  • SavanSavan
    Yep happened a second time while on that type of setting and I seriously doubt I have a anti-virus service problem considering I had no other online games with this issue.
  • SavanSavan
    Well managed to play a bit this time but there was lag here and there. Then I disconnected after a bit. Sure its not a server issue?