Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Broken Egg event?

ParadoxLostParadoxLost
Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
edited January 12, 2017 in General Chat
So i re-logged, after warming and singing to my egg and it gave me a new one..I'm a bit salty cuz now theres no way i'm getting the first day maxed..qq

Edit
Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Did you happen to log into or change into a channel that may not have the event active by chance?

I remember this occurred once with me, I changed channels to housing and my egg disappeared.

• ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    I logged into housing..
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Now the new question is, why have channels where the event isn't active..
  • KororeKorore
    What server are you on?

Can you go to housing and watch the banner on the top of the screen that scrolls saying what events are in progress, and can you let me know if the egg hatching is in progress?
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Tarlach Server, and it doesnt say the egg hatching event is in progress
  • KororeKorore
    edited January 12, 2017
    I went and checked housing and my egg did disappear,

Thanks for reporting this. In the mean time, I would suggest staying away from housing at this second if you don't want to lose your egg, but it should be fixed soon.
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Thank you very much!