Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Search feature on Housing/Kiosk board

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in Feedback and Suggestions
Make it NOT case sensitive.
THICCthighssavelives

Comments

• VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    but housing isn't case sensitive, as far as I know it needs an underscore for spaces
    Underscored and Capitlized
    ttDwTCi.jpg
    Underscored and not capilitzed
    f3BVeoQ.jpg
    no underscore
    oZpbjYG.jpg
    Jazmyn
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    What really peeves me in Mabi is the inconsistency and redundancy of the interface.
    BronzebreakJazmynVeylaine
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    edited May 17, 2018
    If anything, the suggestion should be "make housing search recognise spaces instead of underscores"
    Shoog
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Naturally, after I commit to complaining about it publically, I can't reproduce the problem. Fate having fun at my expense again; yay!
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited May 17, 2018
    Helsa wrote: »
    Naturally, after I commit to complaining about it publically, I can't reproduce the problem. Fate having fun at my expense again; yay!
    well I can replicate it with koisk search just not housing
    capitalized
    zocWReg.jpg
    uncapalizted
    1VRd1Xk.jpg
    which is weird because both types of searches are on the same board lol