Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

homestead idea

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
edited May 16, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
small chest 2x2 holds 20 item spaces
med chest 2x2 holds 50 item spaces
large chest 3x3 holds 100 item spaces
and you can hold as many as you have spaces in your homestead and or in house in homestead

a kisok for your homestead this one lets you goto the housing channel and Fantasia the size of a current kiosk up to 1 mil and maybe can have a personal shop out in the world
JazmynYoriden

Comments

• ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    This would make it so 90 % of players would make almost 100% of their homesteads chests. Should be a cap or exceptionally hard to make.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Zuomo wrote: »
    This would make it so 90 % of players would make almost 100% of their homesteads chests. Should be a cap or exceptionally hard to make.
    The Warehouse-stead is born. Actually, that kinda sounds like a good idea, although Nexon will never go for it. I do agree it'd need some form of limitation but rather than the number of installations being the limiting factor how about what can be stored? Would you really keep your 70M-gold-on-the-housing-market wings in a box in the front lawn out in the rain? Of course not; it doesn't make sense. On the other hand its not unusual to see a 4 foot high pile of ice-cream sitting out in the hot sun next to a coffin underneath a bunch of cutsie stars with smilie faces on them, so who knows. But logically, a box that could hold only say crafting items would make more sense. It would even make sense to warehouse such things. You could have a thing like "The Woodshed" that holds wood, and if you look in the window you see a terrified little boy fetching a switch, or whatever.

On the other hand, indirectly Nexon has given us this already: how many free pets and bags have been given away during events in the last, say, five years?

Yoriden
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    i would like more a inventory i own billions of gold worth of loot in tarlach and you know i still have alot of space for merching and other things with all my pets and even then i still need a bit more room and my pets are full of decent sized bag space pets
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    I would like those boxes as well, it makes no sense that i cant use my home for storing things. :P
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    +1 This is a nice idea. Even if the storage would be small or limited to one per homestead, it would be a nice idea for storage. I'd love to dump my homestead seeds, unused/non-tradable props, and tools in there.
    GremmYokkaichiJazmynYoridenKedarui
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Shoog wrote: »
    +10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 This is a nice idea. Even if the storage would be small or limited to one per homestead, it would be a nice idea for storage. I'd love to dump my homestead seeds, unused/non-tradable props, and tools in there.

Fixed your post since you were missing some 0's. LOL :P
    ShoogYokkaichi
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    i would like more a inventory i own billions of gold worth of loot in tarlach and you know i still have alot of space for merching and other things with all my pets and even then i still need a bit more room and my pets are full of decent sized bag space pets

Kinda doubting that but... Me being cynical aside

I'd like a chest we can put on our homestead that works like the bank in Gw2, for anyone that doesn't know it has slots that hold materials and they auto deposit to that slot when you gather them.

So lets say you build this box and you have magic craft materials selected and it can hold up to 1k of each magic craft mats. You'd be gathering crystals and it would auto deposit to your homestead box, then when you went to craft you could use them from that box as well. Needs a limit for sure though, but you could have several chests for each profession

Smith's chest: Holds ore, ingots
    Tailor's chest: fabric, silk, thread etc
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Yeah, just one of every chest type.

General storage, Smith, Tailor, Carpenter, etc.
    Jazmyn
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Adding more storage addresses the symptoms of the problem but not the root cause, which is too many items.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Adding more storage addresses the symptoms of the problem but not the root cause, which is too many items.

Perhaps, but I think the root cause is most folks are hoarders.
    Bronzebreak
  • CoolAidCoolAid
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    edited May 25, 2018
    This is jolly great Idea!

Though I am wary if they would allow that many but having one is better than none.