Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The impossible has been accomplished

MizukoMizuko
Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
edited June 30, 2018 in General Chat
You can finally get rid of the Sword of Elsinore as an infusing material for your One-Handed Sword.
ImaizumiBlissfulkillSoraitepawcalypse

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Are you able to pick up a new one after?
  • MizukoMizuko
    jjeremy wrote: »

Yes. You can take a new one, but I don't want to do it.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Mizuko wrote: »
    You can finally get rid of the Sword of Elsinore as an infusing material for your One-Handed Sword.

Sold my rosemaries ages ago, it's nice to have that inv slot back.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Mizuko wrote: »
    jjeremy wrote: »

Yes. You can take a new one, but I don't want to do it.

How much erg did it give?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    How much erg did it give?

it's worth 150.... LOL

WolfandWolfGoldtiger01
  • MizukoMizuko
    It depends on proficiency and upgrades, so it might be higher.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    RIP heal training on it now. I'm sure people are going to grab for that Erg exp.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Sai wrote: »
    RIP heal training on it now. I'm sure people are going to grab for that Erg exp.

Pfft.

Quick, spread the word around about how Giants can knock over trees around Physis to get Broken Logs, which are just as good Erg EXP fodder as anything else.
    WolfandWolfImaizumi
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Pfft.

Quick, spread the word around about how Giants can knock over trees around Physis to get Broken Logs, which are just as good Erg EXP fodder as anything else.

Also any fished weapons like wooden sticks, wooden swords, and clubs can give 150 erg too. You don't even have to repair it at all to stick it in the slot.
    pawcalypseGoldtiger01
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Pfft.

Also any fished weapons like wooden sticks, wooden swords, and clubs can give 150 erg too. You don't even have to repair it at all to stick it in the slot.

Best thing I'm finding is the enchanted weapons from dungeons. Slap a 5k reforge on it and you get a pretty hefty chunk of exp
    WolfandWolfpawcalypse