Check out the patch notes for the June 18th content update, My Little Pet: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23192/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Mabinogi Has Been Taken Over By Ewoks

Comments

  • MiunaMiuna
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,705
    Posts: 53
    Member
    At this point all Hardmuscle is doing is blaming everyone for decisions he made by himself and just calling everyone trolls or whatevers... I actually sort of understand his points if you forget all the sort of bad ways in which he has expressed them. Tbh I don't think him (or anyone else) dissapearing forever is going to fix any issue. I think Hardmuscle just needs a better and fair explanation about the warnings he got and less people making him feel upset at the least because this is just getting worse and worse and not helping anyone.
    TrythisBronzebreakForeRunia
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,190
    Posts: 6,644
    Member
    edited September 29, 2018
    Please someone just lock this mess. It's going nowhere and OP just insults everyone who answers him. I'm just impressed that this thread is not taken care of, even though GM's saw this. All I see are arguing and insults here.
    Miuna
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    @Miuna ~ None of this is about me. ~ It began in Greta's thread with my defending Nexon. ~ People got mad at me for defending Nexon. ~ and then Nexon got mad at me for defending Nexon (my only mistake was defending Nexon; because Greta and Gaea were right; Nexon is corrupt); and now you are here talking spank about something you know nothing at all about... .~ .. and, -- If @Greta the Great really wanted me to "go away"... she wouldn't keep egging me on for replies. ~. ~; Now surely you have taxes to collect from your bridge,.. Miss Miuna.
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,335
    Posts: 197
    Member
    edited September 29, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    Please someone just lock this mess. It's going nowhere and OP just insults everyone who answers him. I'm just impressed that this thread is not taken care of, even though GM's saw this. All I see are arguing and insults here.

    it was taken care of! there was a pointless snarky response on the thread, and then left to rot

    good way to deal with it

    seeing the thumbs up in said response, the community is enjoying the circus too
    Greta
  • CeuiCeui
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    Posts: 27
    Member
    I have a legitimate question Hardmuscle. What do you hope to accomplish by bashing Nexon? If Nexon is as corrupt as you say they are, shouldn't they have dealt with you by now? Keep in mind that I'm not trying to defend Nexon, I'm just trying to understand the reasoning behind your actions in a neutral standpoint.
    GretaBronzebreak
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,995
    Posts: 81
    Member
    edited September 29, 2018
    @Hardmuscle

    Wow. Hellkaizer was just trying to defend you and legitimately try to understand you, and you lump him in with people "trolling you". You're a real piece of poorly package donkey dung, aren't you?
    KelpSoda wrote: »
    seeing the thumbs up in said response, the community is enjoying the circus too

    I mean. You're not wrong about that. It'll be better once Hard gets banned properly.
    Miuna wrote: »
    I think Hardmuscle just needs a better and fair explanation about the warnings he got and less people making him feel upset at the least because this is just getting worse and worse and not helping anyone.

    Or.. He can deal with it like a big boy, pull up his grown up pants, and accept what was given him.
  • MiunaMiuna
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,705
    Posts: 53
    Member
    Promestein wrote: »
    Miuna wrote: »
    I think Hardmuscle just needs a better and fair explanation about the warnings he got and less people making him feel upset at the least because this is just getting worse and worse and not helping anyone.

    Or.. He can deal with it like a big boy, pull up his grown up pants, and accept what was given him.

    To ideal for it to happen.

    Promestein
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,575
    Posts: 295
    Member
    edited September 29, 2018
    this is... a bait thread... do not attach yourself to the hook
    Bronzebreak
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,335
    Posts: 197
    Member
    Julie wrote: »
    this is... a bait thread... do not attach yourself to the hook

    why not?

    this is still open, it's obvious there isn't any other purpose to this thread

    i'm getting mixed signals, one side "okay this circus is okay", and common sense telling me this thread is bait

    what does this mean hmmmmm
  • TamboonTamboon
    Mabinogi Rep: 565
    Posts: 10
    Member
    edited September 29, 2018
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Bronzebreak ~

    I didn't "dig" anything. ~ I quit two days ago, permanently, and the trolls seem to think their labels mean something to me still; as they added on a third one today without a formal explanation (the previous one didn't even come with a charge, just a penalty and blanket of lies). At this point they are making things up as they go along.

    // I don't care if they ban me at this point.

    // It's what they obviously want to do.

    // The labels were their idea.

    // They started this game of "lets attack the community".

    // This was their rotten idea.

    // My only mistake was defending them at the start, because it never occurred to me how truly chaotic and childish they are.

    // I actually thought they knew what they were doing. // I am no one's child. // I'm certainly not their child.

    // The only "threat" I made to anyone was to report at corporate, // so I'll chalk that one up to 'retaliation'

    // They are truly special upstairs if they think these labels will make me "pretend they're justified in raining havoc like this".

    // ~ It was nice knowing you.


    //// and if anyone is being "personally attacked" here; it's Forum Users being attacked by "GMs, a CM, and VFMs with Personal Prejudice and Bias". ~ This doesn't become acceptable practice because a "threat was created out of thin air".


    @Audience ~ This wasn't caused by "Hardmuscle Trolling The Forum" or any of the other stories devised over the past 3 days. ~
    This was caused by "Defending The Wrong People At The Wrong Time", and now the wrong people are blaming me for all of it. ~

    Let's totally forget about how it all began and focus on Hardmuscle. ~ No Greta. ~ No Gaea ~ Just Hardmuscle.

    You people dragged me into this madness and then you made me the star of your show.

    17 threads in the two years this dump has been up; 90% tech support posts. ~ Oh yeah~ ` Some troll I ever was~!

    I have no reason to be anything to anyone but gone. ~ ~ Pfft!


    are you serious LOL

    Most people are aware it started with gms being overly moderated. Just that no one feels sorry for you because you’re a D-bag. You’ve trolled and insulted numerous threads about lag, merge, and gacha. If you ask me it’s poetic justice.

    Yeah it’s not about you entirely, but it is sweet to see you finally getting what’s coming to you. Karma can be a female dog, huh?

    GretaDANIartsPromesteinSherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,070
    Posts: 2,536
    Member
    Ewoks? :O where?!??
    EwokTA.jpg
    DANIartsHardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    edited September 29, 2018
    @Drama

    Most of my posts in the forum are a day (or more) apart .. ~ ~ .. Yours are every 5 minutes... (define internet-troll)

    No one is forcing anyone to participate in my thread. No one but yourselves. ~ It is my own choice to leave the game I have been playing for more than a decade, and it is my choice to delete my investment of more than $8000.00. -- The majority of arguing between me and other users in this forum was brought about by instigating, on your part. // You can say what you want to. Those are the facts. You won't change them.

    I didn't come here to troll people or to fight with people. I don't and did not spend as much time in this place as the most of you do, and my post history more than proves that. ~ This escalated to this point with your help. ~ This thread is not your dumping ground. Use your own.

    I didn't become a D-Bag until you and other D-Bags brought me there.
    @Tamboon ~ Karma will come for you too, .. watercat0 ~

    What you're seeing me 'get' was chosen by me. ~ I chose this path after given substantial reason. ~ You won't choose yours.
    People who are not involved need to stop making themselves involved. // Take your own advice.

    It's peculiar how "certain staff members allow trolling to occur", when directed at "non-favorites".

    I asked for this to be locked.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,295
    Posts: 1,066
    Member
    Hardmuscle wrote: »

    1. You all act like banning me will change something about a deleted account. It's already done and it was done for all of the wrong reasons in your name, and because of trashy trolls

    1. It is my own choice to leave the game I have been playing for more than a decade
    2. I didn't come here to troll people or to fight with people

    2. Trashy trolls and a team of puke stains who shouldn't be in charge of anything; let alone acting like they're everyone's mommy
    3. I don't and did not spend as much time in this place as the most of you do

    3. *There's one person in this thread with more posts than you, the next highest has almost 700 less posts, next highest after that has like half your posts.*

    It's hard to even tell what you're saying sometimes because you contradict yourself in every other post. I know you're not dumb, you were one of the main tech support people and there's a TON of people that you helped on your own spare time. That's way more than I've done. I honestly want to know why it seems like a switch got flipped and you turned into... whatever this is. The original thread was supposed to be a chance to talk to our GM's and openly discuss it, mud flinging got started (doesn't matter who started it) and it got derailed into more bans being given and just... A huge mess. If it was fair or not is to be discussed, and wasn't permanent. Katherz herself even said that this current system is temporary. I'm upset about my warning, but I'll take it on the shoulder if it means a better system gets put in place. Mabi is a small community and for the most part it's pretty solid, unfair bans that are being talked about isn't even close to the same level of BS that happens with other companies.

    Take jagex for example, they had a GM take player login information, sell it to a clan that he was a part of hack those players and rwt their gold and items away. That's actual corruption I don't think what's happening here is corruption, there's no need for pitchforks and torches, the players just want to feel like their voices are heard and their complaints understood.

    SherriHardmuscleGretaBronzebreak
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    @Hellkaizer ~ Reported for Trolling.
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Drama

    I asked for this to be locked.

    Hellkaizer
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,100
    Posts: 789
    Member
    You want this too be locked, correct?
    I'll see if I can find someone too lock it for you.
    I'm not much help, but asking isn't too hard to do.
    so, worth a shot...(gonna go ask around now).
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    edited September 29, 2018
    HV4ivMf.png

    🔐
This discussion has been closed.