[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

post your best mabinogi meme

Comments

  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,190
    Posts: 7,042
    Member
    Finest of the fine. :trollface:

    giphy.gif
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,000
    Posts: 6,241
    Member
    Crim-chan being lewd.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 30,795
    Posts: 7,005
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Crim-chan being lewd.

    Missing Mabi Official discord lewd emoji
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,190
    Posts: 7,042
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Crim-chan being lewd.

    Missing Mabi Official discord lewd emoji

    425048960604831745.png?v=1
    Kensamaofmaripawcalypse
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,505
    Posts: 747
    Member
    Alshian wrote: »
    Those are some huge melon- I mean assets...

    You mean she's got a big personality.
    Crims wrote: »
    Idk why, tinder reminds me of something you're supposed to light on fire.

    0WUn2Zs.jpg

    Well, yuh.

    Good, time to collect some finest firewood.

    I has more than I needs that I'm willing to give free at this point XD FINALLY opened most those bags and boxes from the past couple of events....and I've still got a bag left to clear XD
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 30,795
    Posts: 7,005
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Alshian wrote: »
    Those are some huge melon- I mean assets...

    You mean she's got a big personality.
    Crims wrote: »
    Idk why, tinder reminds me of something you're supposed to light on fire.

    0WUn2Zs.jpg

    Well, yuh.

    Good, time to collect some finest firewood.

    I has more than I needs that I'm willing to give free at this point XD FINALLY opened most those bags and boxes from the past couple of events....and I've still got a bag left to clear XD

    This should prompt a meme on Mabi inventory.
    Wolfsinger
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,580
    Posts: 2,733
    Member
    Hey Greta, I got a lewd pun for you.

    How do Succubuses and Incubuses use bows?


    ...
    They fire them arrow-tically.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 30,795
    Posts: 7,005
    Member
    Hey Greta, I got a lewd pun for you.

    How do Succubuses and Incubuses use bows?


    ...
    They fire them arrow-tically.

    Today is the day where a noun becomes an adverb.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,000
    Posts: 6,241
    Member
    The pun was so bad i didn't even understand it...
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,190
    Posts: 7,042
    Member
    edited February 12
    Hey Greta, I got a lewd pun for you.

    How do Succubuses and Incubuses use bows?


    ...
    They fire them arrow-tically.

    tenor.gif



    Greta is gonna report you. XD
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,580
    Posts: 2,733
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    The pun was so bad i didn't even understand it...

    Arrow-tically...erotically. Succubuses and Incubuses are sex demons.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,000
    Posts: 6,241
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    The pun was so bad i didn't even understand it...

    Arrow-tically...erotically. Succubuses and Incubuses are sex demons.

    I know what Succubus/Incubus is... The pun didn't go well though.
    DragoolfireWolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,505
    Posts: 747
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    The pun was so bad i didn't even understand it...

    Arrow-tically...erotically. Succubuses and Incubuses are sex demons.

    I know what Succubus/Incubus is... The pun didn't go well though.

    It tried to reach a place without actually arriving
    The kind my brothers make all the time..... -.-"

    Bliss if you're gonna pun can't you at least TRY next time ;P
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,580
    Posts: 2,733
    Member
    edited February 13
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    The pun was so bad i didn't even understand it...

    Arrow-tically...erotically. Succubuses and Incubuses are sex demons.

    I know what Succubus/Incubus is... The pun didn't go well though.

    It tried to reach a place without actually arriving
    The kind my brothers make all the time..... -.-"

    Bliss if you're gonna pun can't you at least TRY next time ;P

    Sorry, puns about archery are as risky as the string of a bow.

    There are just too many...drawbacks.
    Kensamaofmari
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,505
    Posts: 747
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    It tried to reach a place without actually arriving
    The kind my brothers make all the time..... -.-"

    Bliss if you're gonna pun can't you at least TRY next time ;P

    Sorry, puns about archery are as risky as the string of a bow.

    There are just too many...drawbacks.

    That's a LITTLE better but its not groan-worthy yet so........
    1 point, go back to the drawing board
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,120
    Posts: 231
    Member
    i got a meme for you all you know the magic wand broom pet now think of it as a strip pole your welcome
    Kensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,000
    Posts: 6,241
    Member
    Akirachu wrote: »
    i got a meme for you all you know the magic wand broom pet now think of it as a strip pole your welcome

    AHAHAHAHAHA!
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,580
    Posts: 2,733
    Member
    Akirachu wrote: »
    i got a meme for you all you know the magic wand broom pet now think of it as a strip pole your welcome

    Your magical broom must be a used mop, because that was such a dirty joke.
    Kensamaofmari
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,505
    Posts: 747
    Member
    Akirachu wrote: »
    i got a meme for you all you know the magic wand broom pet now think of it as a strip pole your welcome

    You know though, if it decided to fly mid-routine, that'd be both amazing and awful at the same time
    Just hope you've got a good grip on that thing
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 30,795
    Posts: 7,005
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Akirachu wrote: »
    i got a meme for you all you know the magic wand broom pet now think of it as a strip pole your welcome

    You know though, if it decided to fly mid-routine, that'd be both amazing and awful at the same time
    Just hope you've got a good grip on that thing

    Should be done in wyvern territory.
    Wolfsinger