Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Training Firebolt Rank 1

banhmibanhmi
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
I've been stuck on training Firebolt Rank 1 to obtain the Master title for awhile. I have about 200 more "defeat a very powerful enemy" and about 2,000 more "defeat a powerful enemy" left before perfect training. I know if I keep running shadow missions and dungeons, I'll get there eventually but it's taking awhile. Any suggestions on how to train this faster?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Other than manipulating your Combat Power so that you can fight weaker enemies but still have those weaker enemies count as "Powerful" and such using stuff like Tendering Potions or special enchants that lower your combat power, you could try to take advantage of skill training multipliers like 2x Magic Skill Potions, Complete Skill EXP Potions, or Blue Prisms which will each give 2x training counts, you will otherwise just have to eventually get the training done.
    banhmi