[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

BEST Bow

YunieYunie
Mabinogi Rep: 400
Posts: 8
Member
edited November 29, 2018 in Help
I haven't played Mabinogi in a while so I am looking to see which is the best bow now. I do log in once in a while to check but no playing so I am a bit rusting on weapons and basically everything else :D. But Bows are the main thing for me at the moment. Thank you for your help ^__^

Comments

  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,090
    Posts: 661
    Member
    The best possible bow is the Bhafel Hunter when its paired with the Bhafel Huntress arrow. The arrow increases the Hunter's abilities and offers you unlimited arrows. Oddly enough construction of the Hunter is actually far cheaper than the Huntress.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,305
    Posts: 486
    Member
    Second best is Black Dragon Knight's Bow and Salvation Bow. The most available bow to train with is Leather Long Bow.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,285
    Posts: 1,066
    Member
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    The best possible bow is the Bhafel Hunter when its paired with the Bhafel Huntress arrow. The arrow increases the Hunter's abilities and offers you unlimited arrows. Oddly enough construction of the Hunter is actually far cheaper than the Huntress.

    The eye is more common, and a good-max roll hunter will be the same price as huntress.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 14,060
    Posts: 3,035
    Member
    Yunie wrote: »
    I haven't played Mabinogi in a while so I am looking to see which is the best bow now. I do log in once in a while to check but no playing so I am a bit rusting on weapons and basically everything else :D. But Bows are the main thing for me at the moment. Thank you for your help ^__^

    It depends what you want from it. Do you just care about max range? Do you just care about average hitting power? Do you just care about speed? If you care about range take a bow with the longest range that can have its range extended by upgrades or egoing? If you care about speed, then I think you have to be human since speed only applies to arrow revolver, but I may be wrong on that. I know someone that egoed a short bow for the speed factor. As for Power you've had some suggestions already.
  • YunieYunie
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Posts: 8
    Member
    Thank you everyone.

    Helsa
    I guess if I had to choose between all does, I would like a little of everything. Usually there is a bow that is considered the best but then again Mabinogi has change.
  • YunieYunie
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Posts: 8
    Member
    Sorry for double post, Where do people sell items in Mabinogi now? Dunbarton is empty in all channels ;_;..

    Let me know if I have to ask somewhere else :D/ different forum.
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    Posts: 185
    Member
    Yunie wrote: »
    Sorry for double post, Where do people sell items in Mabinogi now? Dunbarton is empty in all channels ;_;..

    Let me know if I have to ask somewhere else :D/ different forum.

    Which Server are you on, Depending on the server it will be c1 or c7 (tarlach) belvast or dunbee, but most people us the new auch house instead
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,305
    Posts: 486
    Member
    Yunie wrote: »
    Sorry for double post, Where do people sell items in Mabinogi now? Dunbarton is empty in all channels ;_;..

    Let me know if I have to ask somewhere else :D/ different forum.

    You can also try looking through the Auction House (bottom right icon of the screen) if you can't find any shop around.
  • YunieYunie
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Posts: 8
    Member
    I am in Ruairi :)

    Thank you guys, I appreciate your help ^__^.