Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rebirth Clothing Glitch

SethlxSethlx
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
I'm not sure why, but I had rebirthed with the Mystic Crystal Dress on and when I came back I could not find it in any of my bags. I checked the Me tab as well and the pet inventory I was using before I rebirthed, nothing. I'm sure I did not drop it on the floor anywhere nor did I leave it some other place before I left. I was wondering if this was a glitch and if so is there any way I can get my dress back? My style tab is locked as well, so I know it isn't hidden in there either. My attendance book also vanished somewhere and I have no idea where that went either.

Comments