Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shop wont allow me to "accept" items

korzukorzu
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in Help
I purchased Pon and Nao soul stones and they show up as purchased items in my "item shop" list or whatever, and I can click on them and a pop up will come up and say something like "do you want to accept these items" but when I click ok it A. doesn't seem to work and b. freezes my movement & access to do anything. I can still click on the buttons and look through my stuff, but I can't *do* anything, I have to log out and log back in, and when I do the pon and soul stones are still in the "item shop" :( Has anyone else had this issue?
SofterSeas

Comments

• HightowersHightowers
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    I have a friend with the same problem, however it seem the cash shop flag the purchase as faud.
  • SofterSeasSofterSeas
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I'm also having have this exact issue. Changing servers fixes the not being able to move issue, but the being unable to accept items problem remains.