Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Daily rebirths/beginner benefits?

noldybnoldyb
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited December 17, 2016 in Help
I do have an account with a character over total level 1000, but I made a new character and all of a sudden I can't use the daily rebirths for him. He's only total level 28 right now. Do I still acquire Soul stones, potions, and shadow crystals every day and I just don't get rebirth privileges?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited December 17, 2016
    What you wrote is kind of confusing.....

If the new character is on the same account as the over lvl 1k character then you only get the basic stuff for the new character. I.E. pots, crystals, etc... The daily rebirths you will not get.

Do note that even if you were to delete the over 1k character you will still never get the other beginner benefits that are lost. Once any character on the account reaches 1k those are lost permanently for the entire account.
  • noldybnoldyb
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Got it, thanks. You answered that question perfectly. In other queries though, is the full bank inventory a permanent addition? I've been playing Mabi for over 7 years and I know it never used to be, but I took a break and came back recently.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    noldyb
    noldyb said:

Got it, thanks. You answered that question perfectly. In other queries though, is the full bank inventory a permanent addition? I've been playing Mabi for over 7 years and I know it never used to be, but I took a break and came back recently.
    Yes. I remember when they used to cut the bank space in half unless you were a paying player too. With the free premium that we all have we keep the entire bank space.