Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The World of Camels

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,410
    edited November 28, 2020
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    No. I draw the line at camels. Camels belong in the sahara and that is where they will stay. :|

The two-humpers aren't; they live in Asia. Besides, like horses, camels evolved in America; they're a Red-White-And-Blue animal.

Helsa...nevermind. Smhlol.

Sacrilege! THIS MATTERS! Just ask @Leonardo_Vulcan!

Who? :trollface:

THE CAMELS MATTER.
    Worried about the location? The elves live in the desert, so we got the perfect place for the Camels.
    I love Camels, they are so majestic and should be added into Mabi.
    Aton Cimeni the Great would have wanted us to fight for that.

One-humpers in Connous, two-humpers in Muyu. But what would they drop when you kill them?
    Leonardo_Vulcan
  • Leonardo_VulcanLeonardo_Vulcan
    Mabinogi Rep: 715
    edited November 28, 2020
    No. I draw the line at camels. Camels belong in the sahara and that is where they will stay. :|

The two-humpers aren't; they live in Asia. Besides, like horses, camels evolved in America; they're a Red-White-And-Blue animal.

THE CAMELS MATTER.
    Worried about the location? The elves live in the desert, so we got the perfect place for the Camels.

One-humpers in Connous, two-humpers in Muyu. But what would they drop when you kill them?

We can't kill them, they will be treated like the Unicorns in Avalon, the ones that take you to an important location.

The Camels will take us to the promised land, the world where Aton Cimeni the Great watches over us and laughs at all the other gods making fool of themselves.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,410

THE CAMELS MATTER.

We can't kill them, they will be treated like the Unicorns in Avalon, the ones that take you to an important location.

The Camels will take us to the promised land, the world where Aton Cimeni the Great watches over us and laughs at all the other gods making fool of themselves.

Wait! You can ride those unicorns?
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    And get a title for it, too.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,195
    edited December 13, 2020

THE CAMELS MATTER.

You didn't know? That has been around forever. When I noticed that the unicorns were going on this repeatable route I found out you could ride them and so I stayed on the whole route and got a title. There are similar titles in Iria.