Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The World of Camels

Leonardo_VulcanLeonardo_Vulcan
Mabinogi Rep: 715
in General Chat
I don't know about all of you, but it breaks my heart that Mabinogi does not have Camels.

I have been a Camel supporter for many many moons, and till this day no Camels have emerged in Mabinogi. (Clearly, they are too powerful)
So I believe that we should all pray to the Camels and pray that someday they shall emerge into our world as the god-like creatures they are.
Just imagine, you are roaming around the desert and you see a Camel doing Kong Fu on some Scorpions, now I don't know about you guys, but that truly puts a great smile on my face.
Or a Camel Spirit Sword? That would be so majestic, I would be very excited to hold the true Holy Sword (Excalibur) as Excalibur is a Camel sword clearly.

What do you all believe?
Amaraz

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I don't know about all of you, but it breaks my heart that Mabinogi does not have Camels.

I have been a Camel supporter for many many moons, and till this day no Camels have emerged in Mabinogi. (Clearly, they are too powerful)
    So I believe that we should all pray to the Camels and pray that someday they shall emerge into our world as the god-like creatures they are.
    Just imagine, you are roaming around the desert and you see a Camel doing Kong Fu on some Scorpions, now I don't know about you guys, but that truly puts a great smile on my face.
    Or a Camel Spirit Sword? That would be so majestic, I would be very excited to hold the true Holy Sword (Excalibur) as Excalibur is a Camel sword clearly.

What do you all believe?

In the mean time perhaps this will do.
    mr-camel-without-cigarette_orig.jpg
    Leonardo_Vulcan
  • Leonardo_VulcanLeonardo_Vulcan
    Helsa wrote: »

What do you all believe?

In the mean time perhaps this will do.
    mr-camel-without-cigarette_orig.jpg

Such beauty, I love it.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    #Werecamelfordeath

I present you the hashtag of an old friend of mine and I during a strange series of unfortunate events that occurred in Town of Salem. I cannot even begin to explain why or what happened, but it involved a kiddie pool, a case of mistaken identity with what I believed was a werewolf, and the appearance of the grim reaper himself.
    Suffice to say, we enjoyed ourselves tremendously, and it stayed a theme for our games about as long as we knew each other.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    #Werecamelfordeath

I present you the hashtag of an old friend of mine and I during a strange series of unfortunate events that occurred in Town of Salem. I cannot even begin to explain why or what happened, but it involved a kiddie pool, a case of mistaken identity with what I believed was a werewolf, and the appearance of the grim reaper himself.
    Suffice to say, we enjoyed ourselves tremendously, and it stayed a theme for our games about as long as we knew each other.

Bay Stater?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    #Werecamelfordeath

Bay Stater?

Lol nope
  • HelsaHelsa
    #Werecamelfordeath

Bay Stater?

Lol nope

OH! THAT ONE! No wonder why you're unstoppable in PvP.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    We have alpacas, camels are not necessary.
    edited November 24, 2020

Not good enough.
    We require true god-like powers, Aton Cimeni the Great themself would be pleased if we have Camels.

We need the humps!!!!
    KensamaofmariRadiant Dawn
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited November 24, 2020

Not good enough.
    We require true god-like powers, Aton Cimeni the Great themself would be pleased if we have Camels.

We need the humps!!!!

{Thinks about making a joke involving alpacas, camels, and the word "humps" but decides against it}
    CAMELS: go with throttle up!

JOSEPH AND MARY! LET THE BOY HAVE CAMELS!
    ede1474f692a301693000b0de224907f.jpg
    Leonardo_Vulcan

Not good enough.

We need the humps!!!!

{Thinks about making a joke involving alpacas, camels, and the word "humps" but decides against it}

I would have so wished to have heard the joke, but I think I know why you pulled out.
    But we do need the Camels :'(
  • HelsaHelsa

Not good enough.

We need the humps!!!!

I would have so wished to have heard the joke, but I think I know why you pulled out.

Let's not go too far with that kind of jokey jokey; where's @Blissfulkill when you need him.

Not good enough.

We need the humps!!!!

Let's not go too far with that kind of jokey jokey; where's @Blissfulkill when you need him.

I speak only of the most Camel worthy jokes, which are fully PG, as we are bound by the laws of Aton Cimeni the Great.
    At this moment I am looking at the sky, praying that Nexon will see this and appreciate the art and glory of the Camels.
  • HelsaHelsa
    HUT! HUT!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    No. I draw the line at camels. Camels belong in the sahara and that is where they will stay. :|
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    No. I draw the line at camels. Camels belong in the sahara and that is where they will stay. :|

The two-humpers aren't; they live in Asia. Besides, like horses, camels evolved in America; they're a Red-White-And-Blue animal.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

The two-humpers aren't; they live in Asia. Besides, like horses, camels evolved in America; they're a Red-White-And-Blue animal.

tumblr_ntuycpeZbl1u15x0ro1_500.gif
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Helsa...nevermind. Smhlol.
  • HelsaHelsa

Sacrilege! THIS MATTERS! Just ask @Leonardo_Vulcan!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Who? :trollface:

Who? :trollface:

THE CAMELS MATTER.
    Worried about the location? The elves live in the desert, so we got the perfect place for the Camels.
    I love Camels, they are so majestic and should be added into Mabi.
    Aton Cimeni the Great would have wanted us to fight for that.