Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How to start G1

AriAri
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
Hello,

I've returned to Mabinogi after years of not playing and I've decided to start fresh with a new account and character. Unfortunately so many things have changed and I just want to start G1 and go through the story but I can't find out how. I don't know which quests have to be completed and I want to avoid doing quests that would give me too many OP things to "catch up" I want the slowest most basic progression possible.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    If your looking for the quest that starts G1 it's "The Snowy Hills of Sidhe Sneachta". The wiki page for all of G1. Because of many of the changes since you likely last played such content there's also a beginners guide on the wiki that gives a simplified rundown of starting out.