Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I have a classic spirit weapon ui change to new

AmrunAmrun
Mabinogi Rep: 800
edited November 23, 2023 in Help
I want to change it to the new ui but I do not know how.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited November 24, 2023
    Spirit Conversion...

Allows you convert a classic spirit weapon into a modern type spirit contract.
    You will be asked to give your spirit contract a name and appearance from the list of all available spirits.
    The weapon will be reset to its original stats, including bonus stats it may have had from being a monster drop or bonus stats from blacksmithing quality (grade).
    The weapon will keep its item colors.
    You cannot reverse the change after converting the classic spirit weapon.

Classic spirit weapons can no longer be created.

You will need the classic spirit weapon being converted, 5 Elemental Removers, 1 Magical Spirit StoneMagical, and 1 Spirit Liqueur.

Classic Spirit Weapon Level* Conversion Level Bonus
    Level 1~29 +5
    Level 30~34 +10
    Level 35~39 +15
    Level 40~44 +22
    Level 45~47 +30
    Level 48~50 +40

*Conversion uses the Classic Spirit Weapon's stat with the highest level for conversion bonus purposes.
    Example: A Classic Spirit Weapon with a Luck Level of 50 and other levels at 45 will convert into a Level 90 Spirit Weapon.

Discontinued items related to classic spirit weapons will no longer be usable on the spirit after conversion.
    A converted classic spirit weapon will receive the maximum number of ego points as would have been obtained if it had been leveled through the current system with maximum bond at each level.
    The spirit's calling quests will be given for every level requirement reached and must still be done in order.

All of this is contained in the Wiki so u can read in detail if you wish.

Edit: I can't spell, so had to edit... lol