Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Has there been any incidence of items disappearing

ShiftixShiftix
Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
edited December 20, 2023 in Help
I had a bag full of things. In there was some pretty good armor I was looking to get repaired, one was that blue milletian welcome package that I did not open yet. I go to repair my armor and I notice I can't select it? Then I check my inventory and THAT ENTIRE BAG IS GONE. Honestly not entirely sure what's going on, I know the game doesn't let you drop bags with items in them. So I'm just really confused to how I could've "accidentally" got rid of a whole bag. I really wanted that dev item

Comments

• ShiftixShiftix
    Update: I believe the bag that disappeared from my inventory was the FomorDash bag. I did not set my main character, but I believe I got the complementary bag. That bag straight up DISAPPEARED from my inventory and with that, everything in it. My main gold celtic staff, my armor, that dev box. Honestly very disappointed.
  • ShiftixShiftix
    Final update: I see there is a "master plan" inventory that opened up. Everything is there. Not sure how to open manually but I'll figure it out. Sorry!!!
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    edited December 20, 2023
    Ohh, yea, I see how you got tripped up. In case you're still struggling when you see this, they changed invi features a little bit ago.

Master plan Invi and soul stream invi's button have been put in this arrow near the minimize button at the top area of the invi box.

inventory-splits.png

Its so much more difficult to reach and I really wished they didn't change it. You can toggle the option to have it open with invi, but that's still annoying

Anyway, always good idea to search whatever item you feel like you lost through the search function, just to find it faster and get to the bottom of things!!