Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't Access Underground Tunnel

WeirdlySweetWeirdlySweet
Mabinogi Rep: 900
in Help
In an attempt to enter the anthill, the entrances are glitched and one cannot enter into them. The message warning about falling into the anthill is also missing after discovering an entrance via exploration.
tumblr_olnwkwVHsh1r99pwfo1_540.jpg

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Yeah, ever since the Saga update, that changed how Connous/Physis looked, a lot of things have been broken.

There are a lot of previous holes, like the one in your picture, that no longer correctly link to the underground.

Keep searching around for pits, there are some that do still work.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    You've probably found an entrance already but I'll post this image anyways in case someone needs help finding a working entrance. I spent well over an hour last night trying to find one.

ulwaSxU.png
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    It's really random. When i don't need to get into that Ant Pit - I instantly fall right into it after i discover. When i actually need to get there - i discover so much and none of them wants to work for me. Must be karma lol.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I made sure that once I was inside Ant Hell to save the location with a warp imp just in case the entrance derps up somehow. x.x It was getting frustrating just to find that one entrance lol. Don't wanna have to go all Iria to find one again. xD