Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event help

PrincessglitterPrincessglitter
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Help
Anyone know where to raw wood and where yela is?

Comments

• PrincessglitterPrincessglitter
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    nvm
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    For anyone that does need help on the event, speak to Luke in front of the Dunbarton Bank, and set your main character. He will give you a tree seed. Then you will see a girl hiding behind a tree over by the Unicorn Statue, this is Yela. Talk to her and she'll give you the tools that will become Essence of Spring. For me, she said to equip one of these tool and to try harvesting potatoes, and the tool will become the essence. Do this times 5. Go to your homestead, install the tree seed (it's a TREE, not something you put in your fields) and click it to use an essence. This will start a timer and at the end of that, click the tree again and it will give you the option to harvest. Do this to get Raw Wood, turn it into Luke and get a box.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    You only need to use one essence?
    Then why do we get 5 everyday?
  • DeadglareDeadglare
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Opalthira wrote: »
    You only need to use one essence?
    Then why do we get 5 everyday?
    Use one essence on the tree = get one raw wood
    You can still turn in after the one essence...to Luke..u still get gift box...
    5 everyday to give u enough time to farm 40 pieces +another 80 pieces of raw wood for a fairy garden/greenhouse before the event ends
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited April 19, 2017
    Actually, I believe it's only 80 total to get both homestead prizes. This reminds me of the Nacon Commerce Event we had that involved turning in badges for Homestead items.
  • MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    this event seems to be broken. I gave my 5 wood to Luke and now I can't get anymore essence tools and I am un able to figure out how to trigger the second day. Both myself and my RL husband are having the problem. we have changed channels and logged completely out to try to get the quest for day 2 to trigger, and cannot get it
  • LeineiLeinei
    You only get five essence tools per day and you get those from Yela, not Luke.
  • TsukariTsukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    I can't seem to get the essence tools today. Talked to both Yela and Luke but neither of them want to give me anything.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Meave wrote: »
    this event seems to be broken. I gave my 5 wood to Luke and now I can't get anymore essence tools and I am un able to figure out how to trigger the second day. Both myself and my RL husband are having the problem. we have changed channels and logged completely out to try to get the quest for day 2 to trigger, and cannot get it
    I think the quest resets at 7am PST, so once you turn in 5 raw wood for the day, you won't be able to get any essence tools until the reset.