Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning Bonus Event Error(?)

YorozuyaYorozuya
Mabinogi Rep: 775
in Help
Hi,

So, I opened up 'Nao Equipment Box', and when I got to the options there wasn't a 'Music' tab. Pretty sure the event page said Music was an option.

Is this a glitch or is it hidden in some other tab? I just pressed 'End Convo' since I'm too nervous to mess up.

Thanks for any assistance.

Comments

• KikurikappaKikurikappa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    I would recommend you to submit a ticket about this with a screenshot of the options you have. :)
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited April 23, 2017
    @Yorozuya
    Nao's Equipment Box isn't part of the returning bonus event.
    It's part of the Potential system. (You get it at Potential Level 1, which you get just for reaching 1,000+ Cumulative Levels)

So it's different from the box that Caravan Joe would hand out to returning Milletians.
    It should be called "Marvel-Grow Supply Box".
    Yorozuya
  • YorozuyaYorozuya
    Mabinogi Rep: 775
    ^Thank you! I didn't know there was something similar looking. Thanks for clarifying ^^