Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ducat Stamp Event bug

AriasroseAriasrose
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
Hi all, I dunno if anyone else has been having this problem, but whenever I try to obtain ducats for the stamp event thing, it will NOT for whatever reason register that I have gained the ducats, even though my total went up. I did some commerce trading like regular and made like 1.1k duc on my first trip, but nothing counted towards the fulfillment goal. Then, I tried the commerce daily mission which gave 3k ducats upon completion. I killed the 15 bandits and got my ducats, but the quest for the stamp thing still wasn't satisfied. Is anyone else having this problem? Pls halp. ;___;

Comments

• namelesnameles
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    I have been doing commernce all day. almost made 100k in ducats but the stamp board still says 0000/3000 ducats. I have tried reclogging and everything. anyone else having this problem? any help would be appericated. I guess on the good side im about to get the wagon and ditch this cart but omg if ima get stuck on this even this close to the end ima flip out.
    :(
    im freeking, whole day trying to clear this ducat event thingy when I should be doing other stuff.
    HELP!
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited June 3, 2017
    Do you by any chance have an active daily commerce quest? As in the one you get Adventure Seals for? If you do, cancel that thing. I know one of those got in the way of one of the herb gathering quests.

Hunting bandits doesn't count.
  • MarunMarun
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    edited June 8, 2017
    I'm having the same issue, no active quests. Any resolution?
    This is super annoying an I am tired of having events designed in a way that they don't work
  • ToxicHarleyToxicHarley
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    My freind is having a problem with this too. But they're on the last quest "Find A Relic"
    When I did it, I literally just found one chest and it gave me my quest. I didn't even have to open it.
    But when I my freind tried it, like 50 times already they didn't get a quest complete.
    Told them I was going around searching for a solution and found out more people are having this problem.

I told him to change channels, didn't work.
    Told him to quit a quest that may interupt with it, still nothing.
    Yup I believe alot of people are going through this. I hope it gets fixed. Everyone deserves to have the rewards :/