Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Candy Tree Event

fiftysquiggsfiftysquiggs
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
So the Candy Tree Event was stated to go through today. I have 19 out of 20 coupons. I logged in early this morning (6:00am PST) to complete my Candy Tree coloring and event quest so that I could get my last ticket and get the mount from Caravan Joe. When attempting to color the candy tree it allowed me to use 6 of my dyes but did not allow me to use the remaining 4 stating that "There is no Candy Tree to paint!" or something similar even though I was right next to my candy tree. I am now out of 4 dyes and am apparently unable to do the Candy Tree quest (I don't even seem to have it now). Did the event end already or is this a bug, as I thought the event was going through today? I am quite frustrated as I was one coupon away from the mount and had logged in prior to work specifically to complete this.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I'm not sure, but I just finished the Candy Tree event just now and got my Pegasus. It seems like it's a bug at this point since the event is still active.
  • fiftysquiggsfiftysquiggs
    Hey Falcondae,

Thanks for your response. I put this in the bug section as well then. I hope they can help me resolve this as I don't want to miss the last day and not get the Pegasus due to this bug. I've got 19 tickets =\ .
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I'm actually curious now that I'm thinking about it. Is it possible that you had a partially finished quest from yesterday?
  • fiftysquiggsfiftysquiggs
    I don't believe so - I didn't have the quest in my quest log (at all - there wasn't even an event tab) and I completed the quest for yesterday, that's how I got my 19th ticket. I was right on schedule to get the mount lol.