Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I can't get Hailstorm quest... Help please!

MermerieMermerie
Mabinogi Rep: 800
edited July 28, 2017 in Help
So I just used all skill reset cap and now I'm just trying to train ice spear and get hailstorm. I read wiki and it said that i needed iceshield, ice bolt and ice spear rF. But I just assumed that was to at least rF so I have my icespear, icebolt and icesheild at rE. And I go talk to Stewart but he says it's not time...............
SO, I read wiki one more time, and all I can find is just at rF for all those skills. SO...my question is do those 3 skills have to be rF, only rF for someone to learn icespear? Because that's just weird. Do I need to buy more reset caps just to learn this one skill...-___-...Help please!
Am I doing something wrong?
mXZ5OLl.png

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,450
    edited July 29, 2017
    Try changing your title. It's a requirement for starting Fireball if you're holding a Fire wand and wearing the "Elemental Apprentice" title. Otherwise, I would see if you have an active spell page gathering quest like for Fireball because I've heard that can cause issues with starting other skills like Thunder. Not sure if it's true with Hail Storm though. =T
  • MermerieMermerie
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    I had the apprentice title and had no other quest... this is weird...
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,450
    Yeah, like I said, try changing your title. It might be causing a sort of conflict.