Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why can't I look up my ign or my songs ??

MermerieMermerie
Mabinogi Rep: 800
in Help
I can't find my songs or my ign in bard bulletin!! whyy?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    The Bard Bulletin's search thing is kind of... bad.

You have to manually go back far enough in the Bulletin's pages before searching, if it's not something that's within the first 10 pages.

So if your song has been pushed back to pages past that, you'll have to click the page turn button until it's past where your song should be.

So just spam that >> button before using the search function and hopefully you'll find your songs.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Also, to save yourself the trouble if you need another copy of one of your songs for some reason, make sure to save a copy of your code to a text document using Word, Note Pad, or another text editing program. To make things even easier, store your files in a folder on your desktop for quick, easy access.
  • MermerieMermerie
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    edited August 29, 2017
    hmm...Good thing I have all my mmls saved...but that sucks!
    I thought people shared their scores so people can appreciate their songs/hard work etc but we can't even do that if it's like that heheh...so no point uploading it there now