Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Water Cannon dan

HawlkkHawlkk
Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
in Help
any tips to deal more points from dan 2 to 3? (water cannon dan) it looks impossible to me....

Comments

• NFXNFX
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    1. Pick up dropped mp300 pots and consume them; water cannon damage is influencd by remaining mana.
    2. During the first wave, when there's only one enemy remaining, blind it and raincast; it further amplifies damage.
    3. During rain time, hope for a critical at least once. Dealing a point-blank critical damage with full 1.5k mp got me 12k damage, that's 6k bonus points.
    You'll have time for one more raincast, but it's optional.
    4. Deal with blinkers ASAP, sand burst them if needed (or sandburst any other aggroed enemy if needed). If blinkers stall you for too long (at least 3 beams), better retry.
    I got to 13k points once, out of needed 12k, so it's definitely possible.
    If you still fail even after "ideal" mission, try maybe to level more skills that give you mp. (for example, i tried running water cannon dan 1 test on lowlvl alt, and he didn't manage to get even 4k points, and he had less than 100 total mp. So that clearly matters, too)
  • HawlkkHawlkk
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    I get the 1500 mp required before entering.... but I keep failing everyday....agro is a problem, I thought I could use the sumoned monsters blinker calls to make points but that didnt count me ANY point at all.... even tho I scored 17k critical.... I think its very bugged not to score points on the blinker´s summons.... @NFX , what monster did gave u that 12k critical? I wanted to know if there´s other weak to ice besides the summons that I could try...
  • NFXNFX
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    @Hawlkk, sorry for late response.
    17k critical, hmmm that alone should give you 17 / 2 = 8.5k points? If it doesn't, it's kinda strange that you still fail. Also, your crit is somehow bigger than mine, even though i have all r1... so if you're still failing, i guess that's a bug most likely, try to report it? And, i got 12k on normal monster, not blinkers' summons. I don't remember which exactly, though.