Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why can't I make Fabrics?

RoadkRoadk
Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
in Help
My weaving is at Rank E and according to the Mabi Wiki I should be able to create fabrics at Novice level. However, fabrics and silks are not available for me to produce. I can't even put common fabric into the production window. What the heck are the pre-requisites in order to learn how to make fabric and silk?

Comments

• RoadkRoadk
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    edited November 25, 2017
    I've been creating thin and thick thread balls with wool and cobwebs for my weaving skill, but now for the last 1% I have to create some form of either fabric or silk. My tailoring is Rank F, but I don't use that for creating the fabrics, right? In order to create fabrics I need to be using the weaving skill? I feel like this is being a lot harder than it's supposed to be, but I'm not sure what I'm missing.

Edit: Alright got it figured out... I was supposed to be using the loom not the spinning wheel. Derp... Thank you for the help though.
    Jazmyn[Deleted User]