Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Saga 1: A Great Shaman, unable to progress!

acoldwallacoldwall
Mabinogi Rep: 605
edited July 18, 2018 in Help
I talked to Kousai, who tells me to find my contact. So I talked to Waboka but then the quest didn't update! The quest is telling me to talk to Kousai again but the questline still wants me to talk to Waboka (find my contact)? Help!? Should I also make a support ticket for this?

F93AA0V.jpg

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Hm, I just completed EP 1 on Sunday and did not have this problem. Not sure if it's related, but did you complete Nightmare (the second part to Generation 17) already? Otherwise, I'm thinking there is a quest that is possibly interfering. Are you currently taking on any other quests that may involve Waboka?
  • acoldwallacoldwall
    I started to do g17 alongside 18 and somewhere I think it interfere with Waboka's dialogue. Just a guess here. Either way I'm still stuck X.X spent the last 30mins figuring this out with no good turnout. I think i'll have to open a ticket for this T.T
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    acoldwall wrote: »
    I started to do g17 alongside 18 and somewhere I think it interfere with Waboka's dialogue. Just a guess here. Either way I'm still stuck X.X spent the last 30mins figuring this out with no good turnout. I think i'll have to open a ticket for this T.T

You started Generation 17, but did you finish it to the end? If not, try completing Generation 17 and then talk to him.
  • acoldwallacoldwall
    I'll give it a shot thanks. Will probably finish g17 tonight if it doesn't fix it i'll update the thread. Also opened a ticket fingers crossed
    Fluorette wrote: »
    acoldwall wrote: »

You started Generation 17, but did you finish it to the end? If not, try completing Generation 17 and then talk to him.

I'll give it a shot thanks. Will probably finish g17 tonight if it doesn't fix it i'll update the thread. Also opened a ticket fingers crossed
  • acoldwallacoldwall
    edited July 18, 2018
    Urvm1fs.jpg

Got it working by starting over again.

Nexon support was only able to suggest I start G18 all over again. I was like 10minutes into g18 so no worries, but would've sucked if I sunk in anymore playtime. Lol