[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Hello everyone! Sorry for the wait! Getting our panel of judges together is hard stuff when we're all work from home. Without further ado though, I'm please to announce the winners and honorary mentions for the Pet Paradise Homestead Design contest!
Please note that the order in which these are listed is not the order of scoring.
• Soll of Nao (Judges Thought: The nighttime composition came out beautifully here, it looks like the kind of Homestead where you would hear crickets out on a walk. Super cozy for a pet to peacefully sleep at night.)
• Carbuncle of Nao (Judges Thought: As far as the theme of a spa or a resort goes, this one really took the cake! People + pet spas are a real thing in real life and it was tastefully recreated here!)
• Elluan of Alexina (Judges Thought: This was a really fun composition. Judges really liked how well everything fit together seeing it all from up above.)
• Yumikoto of Nao (Judges Thought: This design felt really comforting and really relaxing. Judges felt bad for the cat resting on the grass though.)
• Xavien of Nao (Judges Thought: This Homestead gave an estate-vibe. A very lavish looking place to sit back and relax by the pond or garden.)
• Jinshou of Alexina
• Blankeye of Nao
• Sphyra of Nao
• ILily of Nao
• Taffyta of Nao
• Chise of Nao
• Laticija of Nao
• Minalon of Alexina
• Avellane of Alexina
• Teira of Nao
• izzykuroneko of Alexina
• Pionya of Alexina
• Meyki of Nao
• Dlanoir of Nao
• Happi of Nao
• slayer770 of Alexina
• Jaein of Nao
• Luckborne of Alexina
• Kimicatchan of Alexina
• Omereto of Nao
Thank you for entering everybody! Please give us up to a week to send out your rewards. We're looking forward to seeing you all again in the next themed Homestead designing contest!