[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
IGN: Laticija [Tarlach] or Discord: Laticija#7807 Deviantart gallery | Ko-fi (TBA)
Hi hi, glad to be back! ^^ Open again for commissions during the summer, maybe a few during studies too.
- I will only work on one commission at a time.
- I will leave myself the right not to start a commission that I am not comfortable with.
- Will draw! Mabinogi characters only, guys and girls, animal ears, simple wings, halos.
- Won't draw! OCs, explicitly nude or violent characters, pets, plushies, very muscular characters, backgrounds*. Not very confident with most of those yet, sorry! Note: Background options are limited to white, transparent, texture or gradient (or a mix of those). Small props like pastries, lamps, lace and such are okay if you want to add something to your character's theme.
I will share at least 3 works-in-progresss - sketch, lineart and the finished commission. I accept payment after approved lineart (via PayPal invoice). I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't rush me! I usually don't take more than 2 weeks with a piece. Thank you for understanding!
- Medium: Traditional/Digital
- Drawing Type: Bust/Half Body
- References: atleast front view, but back and side would be helpful (pose is optional)
- Details (optional): facial expression, pose idea, clothing accessories to pay attention to, etc
Prices (Same for traditional and digital):
- Bust $45 / €40
- Half Body $67 / €60
- Additional character 2x price (HB only)
Thank you for stopping by, have a nice day! ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ ˖✧
Oki, last update for the time being!
Traditional commission for Dan the Man:
Digital commission for Mango:
Night version because why not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Shop is temporarily closed, but I will reopen again as soon as I have things settled! In the meantime, I hope to improve on conistency and colouring as I see that my art style changes quite a bit.
Thanks everyone, until next time! ^^