Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No event

Comments

• lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    ShouK wrote: »
    TNinja wrote: »
    It's been a while.

Remember when events were something that happened occasionally, and it was appreciated when it happens?

Those were the days.

And, for those who may ask, what did people do when there weren't events?

They played the game. I know, such a foreign concept to some, but it was true.
    I do wonder. Especially those who's already nearly done everything. I noticed I play way less when there's no events. Which is a nice change as I don't have to feel compelled to play every single hour whenever I'm free because I don't want to be left out by whatever rewards the events have to offer. I'm in that stage where I can handle nearly everything except end-game content or something similar to that because I don't have enough AP. I'm bored of grinding levels. I just log in to do SM dailies and whichever SMs that I have elite pass for (if I'm bothered enough) since it has a stupid 24 hour timer.

Pretty much I have very little reason to play anymore outside events, and do hate those events where we have to be on non-stop.

In the past there wasn't the need for events as much as people still had to do content, and had to grind up levels over many hours to gain the ability to do them. It took months to get skills, and the AP to do the content where then yes events weren't as needed as people had stuff to do. Now you can start a new character, and be done with the generation content in a month so outside grinding levels, and skills just to do it there is little reason to bother outside events.
    badnewsbarrett
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    you say this, but unless ur afking in mabi, all these events have all been a "daily" no matter what. its not like how it used to be when u had unlimited chances to continue to keep doing the event, which is when the game was really full.... i think the reason they made it so limited to 1 time per hour to once a day, to only log in, was to combat the account creation "maybe". - still it left a lot of time to afk or not log in.... (which makes the game boring) -events should be fun to DO. most of the events r not fun to DO their fun to obtain a end reward. so it a TASK.
    i think people like doki island cus they can do more with their time....and obtain about 7 active quests most were mini games or gathering, and a chance to do a dungeon created entirely new
    Not all events. For example, the master plan event is not a "daily". Also the advancement test event isn't either.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    ShouK wrote: »
    you say this, but unless ur afking in mabi, all these events have all been a "daily" no matter what. its not like how it used to be when u had unlimited chances to continue to keep doing the event, which is when the game was really full.... i think the reason they made it so limited to 1 time per hour to once a day, to only log in, was to combat the account creation "maybe". - still it left a lot of time to afk or not log in.... (which makes the game boring) -events should be fun to DO. most of the events r not fun to DO their fun to obtain a end reward. so it a TASK.
    i think people like doki island cus they can do more with their time....and obtain about 7 active quests most were mini games or gathering, and a chance to do a dungeon created entirely new
    Not all events. For example, the master plan event is not a "daily". Also the advancement test event isn't either.

true true, i just never really considered updates as events. not that master plan was an update. but most all content updates have a event to ease content into the game.
    how ever the adv test is not a event.
    w/e stays in the game is just not a "event" its content.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    true true, i just never really considered updates as events. not that master plan was an update. but most all content updates have a event to ease content into the game.
    how ever the adv test is not a event.
    w/e stays in the game is just not a "event" its content.
    I'm not talking about the test itself. I'm talking about the event that comes with it. That extra +15 exp after level up. I'm a bit upset it only lasts 2 weeks.
  • PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Well at least some are having fun been 12 hours and still can t get on the game don t know how long it takes to fix it. Haven t seen anything posted about it either. Typical
  • AngelBishimirAngelBishimir
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    So... having fun with the neEewW BingoO?