Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why do we delete everything and get a new forum?

Comments

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    In all honesty, I'd rather see the post limit increased to whatever it was on old forums or just removed. I can't copy/paste the old guides because they are a sadistic ten-thousand characters over the limit here.
    [Deleted User]
  • HabinogiHabinogi
    Mabinogi Rep: 735
    @HardMuscle (Grandpa-Muscle) : Okay, I am caught up on the example-thread now, and I guess for now we can just ASCII our own formats.
    I am still going through my own learning curves on getting caught up with CSS, HTML5, and even started looking at how to code an entire forum of my own, but those efforts have been disrupted lately due to being forced to deal with other matters until I can get back to my studying of web-coding. Would it be possible for them to set specific limit-types that prevent breakage ? For example, something like max_width_allowed=1000 or permitted_width_range=0-1000 & max_width_percentage_allowed=100 & other such things that might be coded/designed to keep things from breaking, perhaps ?
    ................................................................................................................................................................
    It just occurred to me, you might not know a lot of features were temporarily disabled. Including 'Simple Html' which allowed us to use 'Inline styles', opening the door to unlimited aesthetic potential per post. Such as the 'CSS3 Radial-Gradient' I demoed on my first post.☺

Refer to this post from @OneLetter (Nexon): http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/668/forum-features-adjustment

-and here's my first ever (hopefully temporarily disabled) post on this forum... ☺

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/398/css3-radial-gradient-background-in-simple-html/p1

There were a few abuse problems with quotes as well, and as a result, their design and format has also been temporarily disabled.☺
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    There is a character post limit? O_O

I mean granted my posts aren't that long...but jeese. We need our guides yo. :<
    [Deleted User]
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    @Gaea
    Yup there is one. I think it's about....7 thousand characters? It's a number that no one in a normal topic should hit, but I'd rather not split my Spirit Weapon guide into ten posts, since that's what it would have taken if I put that here.
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited January 15, 2017
    Well then we need a forum where we can post way more than 10k characters yah? Especially for guides, and especially when the wiki is severely out of date!