Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Instrument crafting mat?

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    this jabchiel's music score sounds similar to my "Nele's Hymn Book" idea I put in UGC a while back. while not being quite the same, I think it souds amazing
    Telmes
  • GoryouGoryou
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    The Music Q micro site show you there's 4 separate milky way instruments rewarded as renown quest rewards.
    Telmes
  • SapphiraMuseSapphiraMuse
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    edited December 17, 2016
    Iyasenu
    Iyasenu said:

You can craft the Milky Way Instruments, but it seems that reaching Level 10 Renown gives a quest from that NPC.

I reached Level 10 Nele Renown and I got a quest from Nele that rewarded a Milky Way Mandolin.
    So, it seems that some instruments don't need to be crafted.
    I wonder what Briana's and Yvona's quests will award.
    My guess would be flute for Yvona and violin for Briana maybe? Not sure where the tuba would come from :x
  • RerisuRerisu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    I just found out that Math Musical Dungeon chest drops Tuning Kit as well. friend got it during a run
    OpalthiraTelmesKtty
  • RingabelRingabel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,030
    would anyone know the success rates of the bass drum + electric guitar at r1 engineering?
    please don't tell me it's a flat 25% rate to craft
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Ringabel
    Ringabel said:

would anyone know the success rates of the bass drum + electric guitar at r1 engineering?
    please don't tell me it's a flat 25% rate to craft
    The engineering items have a 90% base rate with my rank 1 Engineering.
    RingabelTelmes
  • RingabelRingabel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,030
    Buffalos
    Buffalos said:

The engineering items have a 90% base rate with my rank 1 Engineering.
    thank you, the lack of a difficulty rank on those almost made me worry that the crafting percentage was a flat rate!
    would've lost it if all the materials I spent hours on grinding went down the drain...

either way, crafted my first milky way instrument! I really like the glow effect on the stars it matches my entire aesthetic but I just hope that the upcoming gachapon spits out instrument spraypaint like there's no tomorrow, haha.
    Telmes
  • TelmesTelmes
    Mabinogi Rep: 435
    I can confirm that level 10 Yvona does give out the Milky Way Flute.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Though spamming the dungeon for mats is irritating, at least it's not a gacha you have to spend money on for a chance at an inst or a coupon to change a regular one into a galaxy one.
    KttyTelmes
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Berryswirl

Though spamming the dungeon for mats is irritating, at least it's not a gacha you have to spend money on for a chance at an inst or a coupon to change a regular one into a galaxy one.
    So true. I love it when they add content like this that's truly available to everyone.
    TelmesSylviaWolfe