Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Homestead dungeons

FroglordFroglord
Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
edited January 6, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Big suggestion for Homestead dungeons.

Basically, add a cavern or a stairwell that leads to a dungeon entrance similar to castle dungeons. Each dungeon is customized by the owner of the homestead, and can include most if not all the basic functions of normal dungeons.

The passes will come at a base fee from the Brownie or dispenser that comes with the dungeon.

Things the homestead owner can do with the dungeon:

1: Customize the floors included in the dungeon, and the general floor plan layout. Low level homesteads have lesser choices than those with higher level homesteads for dungeons.

2: Set up the music for said dungeon, want to have ferghus's theme for your dungeon, well it can be!

3: Monsters in your "Hunted" Log, or from dungeons you have cleared can be included in the dungeon spawn pool. They yield no special drops, with the exception of base gold and misc items like leathers or gems. Each monster's strength can be adjusted or preset based on:
-Homestead level
-Dungeon difficulty
-Adjusting of settings

4: The Boss room can also be customized to have one or more bosses with underlings. Their skill pools and strengths can be edited via interface. The use of pets of course since it is a homestead is prohibited, as well as raincasting, and most other "Cheat skills" that bypass dungeon difficulty. The boss could be any enemy that isn't part of the mainstream story such as GIrgashi, or Dian, Nuadha, etc. This means you could have a fat Ferghus boss, a crazy strong Imp boss, or even a giant world ending age 100 red sheep with a black fleece that can conjure dragon meteors on a whim.

5: Reward room: Rewards include a multitude of homestead items, props, a number of homestead stones, pons, gold, enchants, totem items and very rarely a pattern or blacksmith manual for items.

Name: Skyshooter1
Server: Alexina
CrimsọnDarkpixie99SylviaWolfeArcticKingPullieHolliDaeFilthyRedDevilRaynic

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Interesting idea. =D I like it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I support.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Ooh, a bit of Peria Chronicles in Mabinogi... me likey. I know what the next tie up event should be! Just as soon as we see the launch date...
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    This would be excellent! And possibly very helpful for those looking to fulfill monster collection (taming, transformation etc)

XeekTheMighty
  • XeekTheMightyXeekTheMighty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    Love the idea.

I would fill my dungeon with exploding monsters.