Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Possibly hacked? Cant log on

Comments

• FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    I was so hoping to use my stack of dungeon passes before they expired. Oh well.
  • PjsuePjsue
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Was on Ch1 Alexina, got dc'ed and have the same message,
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    Chiming in to say that my sister and I also dced from Ch1 Alexina. We could talk to each other for several minutes in private chat until it finally kicked us off. Been off ever since!
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited January 9, 2017
    I was disconnected around 1:30ish with an NGS error (What the heck, Nexon? Is it illegal to read reddit now?), however I'm also locked out with the secondary password error. This is the first time I've been NGSed, but now I can't even get back in.
  • LadameLadame
    That security error made me laugh. I have terrible internet so all I could think is "Nexon doesn't like the way I lag". ^^
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    edited January 9, 2017
    i have the same problem at mari ch2, never happend before, idk what is going on.
  • CinnabunCinnabun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    i also had the same issue just now and its been over 30 mins, and i was only standing around while a shop was up.
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    i am in, mari ch2 its on maintenance, my character looks fine.
  • LadameLadame
    edited January 9, 2017
    I haven't logged in yet, but I am at character select screen. All the channels in Alexina are up and ok, seemingly.

[Edit] So channel 1 Alexina is fine!
  • ShocolatteShocolatte
    Mabinogi Rep: 435
    I was able to get back into alexina, all my stuff is fine the only thing that was messed up was my pets. They weren't in the correct order for my numpad hotkeys.
  • ZeethaZeetha
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    edited January 9, 2017
    I was just writing up a tech support ticket about a similar issue, but it apparently resolved itself after a half hour. I hope my detailed account of how it affected me will help in some way to fix it:

About 1 AM server time today on Mari server, my player, Zeetha, was doing a Math Music run with another member of my household, AgathaClay, on another PC. We had just done a jam session and were now doing a dungeon run for the Music Box quest. I took a break and stood in a corner autoplaying a score to raise Agatha's Nele renown while she went ahead. But when I returned, Zeetha's Playing Instrument skill was going on and on, skill icon pulsing, never completing. Pressing Esc did not cancel her skill. She could open and close her inventory, but could not move or use skills. Agatha was apparently also frozen in place unable to move.

When Agatha tried to use Evasion to see if that would work, a skill icon briefly appeared over her head, and shortly a dialog popped up about NGS detecting a security threat. She was disconnected and dropped to the login prompt, and apparently I was too. For some reason, the account fields of our login prompts did not have our e-mail addresses we logged in with, but some letters and numbers instead.

When we each restarted the game and relogged, the 2nd Password prompt popped up a dialog telling us that now we have to set a 2nd password, like we were setting it for the first time. But it accepted our existing 2nd passwords, and then gave us each error messages saying "Your login attempt failed. Please try again or check to see if the game is undergoing maintenance. (3)". The server was not undergoing maintenance. Another restart yielded the same failure.

I was about to submit a tech support ticket about 1:30 AM, when we tried logging in yet again, and this time, we both got back on. However, AgathaClay's progress had rolled back a bit: Agatha relogged in Dunbarton while I relogged at the Math Altar, the jam session objective on Agatha's Music Box quest was reset while mine remained completed, and the Nele renown Agatha gained when I played her score had disappeared. Fortunately, she didn't lose anything important.
  • Freeze232Freeze232
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Nice game