Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

naah

KouyioueKouyioue
Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
edited July 9, 2019 in Art Creations
nothing
  1. Did a thing2 votes
    1. What Thing ?!? !?
       0% (0 votes)
    2. a Other things ? !
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Narp.
       100% (2 votes)

Comments

• KouyioueKouyioue
    I'd post a complete picture when I'm done. BUT WAIT ! ! >;D WHOOPS ! ! THIS FORUM DOESN'T HAVE THAT ANYMORE !! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAA ! ! ! ! !
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    And they are fixing it for weeks now.... rofl. I was happy we got new forums, but i'm starting to regret this. For now you can post a link of your picture where you uploaded in.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    edited April 8, 2017
    -snip-

But they're still fun to post ! !
  • HanasakiHanasaki
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    Hi, you seem to be somewhat distressed under your ^_^ facade, considering the context surrounding it. I felt compelled to respond.

First off, I just want to say that I've seen your posts over the times and I think there's some main issues that cause you to lack responses.
    For example, you're posting on a forum meant for fan creations for Mabinogi, but the connection between the subject of your works and the game is either really weak or just not there.
    You don't really ask any questions or invite people to make requests or anything.
    It really does feel like a "look at what I made, okay goodbye"
    ...The 20-30 minute long videos probably aren't doing you any favors in this regard either.

I can see why you'd be upset to have no feedback on your efforts, and it's not wrong to feel that way, but you're probably going about it wrong when you effectively seem to be blaming the audience for their taste rather than changing something. ' n '
    After all, those little gif comics by Doujin were neato and pretty popular, iirc.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    edited July 9, 2019
    aaaaaaaaaah ! ! nooooo ! ! don't explain the joke xD !

Edit: also also, commissions and freebies aren't really fan creations either, by their intended purpose alone. It's just a namesake from the olden days :)