Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tedious....please help

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    When did they add that tutorial?
    [Deleted User]
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    edited September 29, 2017
    When did they add that tutorial?

It was there when I started, which was around March this year, though it could have been there earlier than that.
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited September 29, 2017
    Next time...

1wrrmq.jpg

P.S. @Hardmuscle don't you EVER do that to my phone ever again. I'll cut you. >:O

P.P.S. When the hell are they going to give us the moongate books for after level 1k??? :|

(Totally abusing edits woot).
    [Deleted User]
    Gaea wrote: »
    Next time...

1wrrmq

P.S. @Hardmuscle don't you EVER do that to my phone ever again. I'll cut you. >:O

P.P.S. When the hell are they going to give us the moongate books for after level 1k??? :|

Is intrigued what the weapon of choice would be.
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Next time...

1wrrmq

A dull rusty butter knife. -nods-
    [Deleted User]
    Next time...

1wrrmq

A dull rusty butter knife. -nods-

Durability 1/0?
    [Deleted User]
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    He had 1000 levels to learn how to do exploration, are you all really saying you'd waste the first 1k without gaining a single exploration level? That's a lot of AP not gained during the free RB period.

I support the idea of playing the game you want to, but given that the whole point of early-game Mabi is to gain AP, someone who doesn't do so isn't gonna get very far. If the new tutorial doesn't cover how to gain exploration levels then it's lacking and needs to be expanded.

Anyway, since none of you seem to have any clue where it is, you can still access the old Exploration Tutorial by rebirthing in Iria.

xM9iU.png
    xM9qx.png

But even if you never tick Iria as your rebirth location, the description of the L-rod clearly says how to use it. Anyone who knows how to read shouldn't be poking around aimlessly at random.

As Hardmuscle already pointed out, the tutorial does tell you to tag all Moon Gates and Mana Tunnels.

So no, I'm not sorry and I still say it's baby stuff. I would expect this kind of question from someone who's level 20, not 1000, and I would have been less rude if that was the case. As it is, I have no sympathy for you. And I'll leave you one last picture in case you still haven't gotten it.

xM9FS.png
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Hold wrote: »
    To be fair, its not like the game tells you that you can use the tunnels to unlock them as a warp points. I didn't know about this for months because I still used the book to travel around.
    Yeah I didn't really pay much attention to the moon gate because I assume everyone gets the book. I was so confused when I saw people deliberately run to the moon gate, instead of poofing on the spot lol Only realized you will lose the book after you reach 1k after I have been reading around on reddit and forums
    @Eralea As long as the chance exists for it to happen, it can happen, so it did. No matter how absurd and logic defying it may be.
  • EraleaEralea
    Yea I suppose there is a chance someone can blithely breeze through the game without ever figuring out the lesser-known stuff lol.

I mean, there are people with 20k levels who still don't know how to Counterattack with Windmill without using that ridiculous wall method. I have no sympathy for those people either! bahahah.

And I admit, I joined during Pioneers, so as far as I'm concerned, L-rod exploration is part of the baby newbie quests for me. Come to think of it, if the bridges between Rano and Connous aren't up, I should go get that title on some alts >:)
    [Deleted User]
  • EraleaEralea
    Psh it's not that hard! Already done Alexina, Mari and Tarlach. I've picked the bridge point next to the Mana Tunnel on the Karu side.
    Logging onto Ruairi server now, although I'm not sure if Castanea will give me the crystal because Eralea of Ruairi is a giant...

xMdgX.png
    xMeqD.png
    xMfaL.png

Of course, it helps that I actually know approximately where the Wells of the Water Spirits are.

(Already had the title on Alexina... it's technically bad manners to put up more than one per character because we need to give other people a chance at the title, but no one else is doing it anyway so meh)
    [Deleted User]
  • EraleaEralea
    Hahahah I couldn't be bothered back then. I only got the title on my main during that time when bridges were glitched and wouldn't be created.

There were literally no bridges up just now, so anyone can go get the title at any time. Newbies these days have it so easy rant rant back in my day...

xMfW7.png

There's Ruairi's bridge. I don't want to hear for the rest of the week that no one can fly to Connous!
    [Deleted User]
  • VitulaVitula
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,090
    The amount of hurtful and off topic comments on this post is frankly disgusting and some have been/deserve to be reported.
    LawrenceFox
    Eralea wrote: »
    Yea I suppose there is a chance someone can blithely breeze through the game without ever figuring out the lesser-known stuff lol.

I mean, there are people with 20k levels who still don't know how to Counterattack with Windmill without using that ridiculous wall method. I have no sympathy for those people either! bahahah.

And I admit, I joined during Pioneers, so as far as I'm concerned, L-rod exploration is part of the baby newbie quests for me. Come to think of it, if the bridges between Rano and Connous aren't up, I should go get that title on some alts >:)

Back in the day you'd lose HP for using windmill. Those were the days.
    [Deleted User]