Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Eh...

QwenaltQwenalt
Mabinogi Rep: 670
in General Chat
Disappointed with the current gacha. I was hoping we'd be getting a decent one full of, well, Halloween-oriented outfits and costumes, some old and some new... instead of this.

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    (Even though I love Halloween)

It's too early for Halloween, It's still thanks giving for Canadian's and still the beginning of Fall. The gacha and current events end in the middle of October so I am sure we will be getting a halloween event/gacha around that time.
    GretaRukiya
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Give it a couple weeks. It's not like Nexon has a limit of one gacha per month or anything.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    FayeKaiba wrote: »

It's too early for Halloween, It's still thanks giving for Canadian's and still the beginning of Fall. The gacha and current events end in the middle of October so I am sure we will be getting a halloween event/gacha around that time.

You mean an event gacha right? Hue.
  • QwenaltQwenalt

The current gacha ends three days before Halloween.

Three days.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 9, 2017
    Qwenalt wrote: »

Three days.

You know Nexon did sell 2-3 different gacha's in Cash Shops at once. Few times already.

Also, i love how some people in Mabinogi overreact every year when October starts and there's still no Halloween Event yet. Like geez, we still got 3 more weeks.
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Greta wrote: »

Three days.

You know Nexon did sell 2-3 different gacha's in Cash Shops at once. Few times already.

Also, i love how some people in Mabinogi overreact every year when October starts and there's still no Halloween Event yet. Like geez, we still got 3 more weeks.

Halloween is a month long holiday
    pawcalypseLeiliciaMeyhappyx2055
  • GretaGreta
    Sebastian wrote: »

Three days.

Oh cool. Where's my month long vacation?
  • SebastianSebastian

Three days.

Oh please, people don't even get off the day of Halloween 9dnGeIh.png
  • GretaGreta
    edited October 9, 2017

Three days.

Oh please, people don't even get off the day of Halloween 9dnGeIh.png

Same goes to other holidays. Halloween is too overrated honestly... It's a day for kids/teens anyway. And not many countries celebrate it.
    Like mine. 9dnGeIh.png It's a thing mostly in USA/UK/AUS i think.

• SebastianSebastian
    edited October 9, 2017

Same goes to other holidays. Halloween is too overrated honestly... It's a day for kids/teens anyway. And not many countries celebrate it.

On a more serious note, yeah, I've stopped taking part in it many years ago. I also agree that it is kinda overrated. I still like the skeleton stuff that pops up every year. I may just have a poor sense of humor
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    It's too early for Halloween.

Halloween is this month. Granted, it's at the end of this month, but this would be about the time where talk about it is more socially acceptable. At least we aren't planning out our Christmas event in the middle of July, like what most people in my neighborhood do >.>
    Same goes to other holidays. Halloween is too overrated honestly... It's a day for kids/teens anyway.

My mom literally breathes Halloween. Every year they put up a Halloween version of a porcelain Christmas village (yes they make those). It's overrated, but it's still a lot of fun to see how creative people like her get with decorating/dressing up. And how much money they have that I don't.
    pawcalypse
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited October 9, 2017

Three days.

remember recently when the Magic Academy Suitcase started when there was still a week left of Ear-y Tails gacha? and when Ornate Glass Box gacha did the same thing with Academy Suitcase?

1413006617521.jpg
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited October 9, 2017

Today's Columbus Day whoever that is
    [Deleted User]
  • QwenaltQwenalt
    Arjune wrote: »

Three days.

remember recently when the Magic Academy Suitcase started when there was still a week left of Ear-y Tails gacha? and when Ornate Glass Box gacha did the same thing with Academy Suitcase?

1413006617521.jpg

I was literally nowhere near Mabinogi at the time. I've been on hiatus for a year and a half. So no, I don't.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765

well these are the NA servers so it makes sense some players look forward to the Halloween event stuff. it might be a little overrated but it is still a fun holiday. even adults can still enjoy Halloween, I think most Halloween events in mmos are very fun and it is a great way for kids and adults to enjoy the holiday. mabi does a great job making their Halloween events active and fun so hopefully they plan to do one this year as well.

Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Columbus day shouldn't exist.
    [Deleted User]
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Halloween? Overrated? Heresy, is there no one left with the love of the macabre, the eerie chills of an approaching winter, the sudden cascading of an early darkness?

Heathens. :s
    QwenaltScavernMintymint
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Halloween? Overrated? Heresy, is there no one left with the love of the macabre, the eerie chills of an approaching winter, the sudden cascading of an early darkness?

Heathens. :s

You have to be a heathen to a celebrate Halloween. Kek.
    Fabe
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Kensamaofmari

Today's Columbus Day whoever that is
    Walk in and take whatever you want day.
    MQRcZoT.jpg

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    America was discovered multiple times over 1000's of years.

We need a proper petition to get rid of Columbus day that has nothing to do with native americans. Kthx.