Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Need max dura repair potion NX shop

Comments

• LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Montjulent ~ I have a dustin with a max dura of 25 (25/25) .... ~ If I break this down to 12/12 or 11/11 ... I will not be able to use a Platinum Hammer on it to "restore" the max dura (because its original max is greater than the Plat's cap of 20).

You can.
    Platinum and Crystal hammer restriction is not about original, but current max durability.
    So if your Dustin went down to 11 max dura, you can use 9 Plat hammer to bring it back to 20, then 5 Crystal to go to 25.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    But they do fall from the sky...? That's where hot weekend freebies come from :p

I have faith that we'll see more Rusty/Plat Hammer weekends to restore my CP booties~
    [Deleted User]
  • LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    I was talking about Platinum Hammers not Crystals (logical fallacy much?). So no. I can't do this with Platinums alone. The way you folks talk about these hammers, you'd think they fall from the sky or they literally grow on trees, or are sold by every NPC in the game ("super easy to get tons of"; despite not being sold in the cash shop in any realistic way aside from rare-event-gotcha-pon; and only available for inflated rates from addicted buyers). "It can be done on a point by point basis, but doing it all at once is the end of the world!". You folks are incredibly stingy lol.

Fine. You can use Platinum Hammers to "restore" part of the lost max durability (up to 20), and you can do that whatever the original base durability was.
    Also... yes, they are pretty common... (All of these are from events/hot times, none are from gacha or bought from another player)
    8q1j9Sy.png

So yeah, while adding a "Max Dura Repair Potion" to the cash shop might be an option, it is already possible to recover enough max durability for almost every items. Recovery is still obviously capped at 25 max dura at the moment, but this is more than enough for most equips anyway, especially since we can now repair during a run without fearing to lose max dura (that where the 100% repair rate comes in handy)
  • MontjulentMontjulent
    Mabinogi Rep: 665
    lol
    [Deleted User]
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I know this thread will become another thread that have hardmuscle arguing in here as soon as I saw how many new posts have been made
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Yes please. There are plenty of weapons and armor I stumble across that I possibly will never find again due to gold reasons.
    Oh and let us not forget people who spend real money for a gacha just to watch their new equip get eaten by enchants and sometimes repairs.
    Sorry to break it to you but not everyone can afford the perfect repair rate. :)