Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Permanent Partner sells!

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Chadnarik wrote: »
    To get back on the topick of the Comment,
    I would really like it if there would but them on sell Permanently but just like Danievictria subjest, a season sell of the Maid/Buttler would be great.
    I my self would really like to buy one as we speak, so a return on sell of them would really be great.
    the best thing would be to make Partner like those from Re:Zero (Rem & Ram) be edit in the new Interaction system, but I guess that would be too wishful thinking...

Please sell more Partner... Please...

I believe they've done it annual or biannual lately?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Hm.. well, the wiki says that the good ol' Butler and Maid haven't been on the shop since 2016, 3 years ago.

I think we are long due for another sale.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 22, 2019
    Sherri wrote: »
    Hm.. well, the wiki says that the good ol' Butler and Maid haven't been on the shop since 2016, 3 years ago.

I think we are long due for another sale.

Wiki is dead. Don't look at it.
    The maid and butler were released right after Doki Doki this year. They are getting released each year at least two times.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    In KR, I could buy basic Maid, Butler partners when ever I wanted! But here I have to wait.... hehe No more! I say make Butler, Maid, and Commerce partner cards always available! But you can leave William and Meryl partner as event sells! What you think?

Also! Sell partner mount packages too! Yes! Hehe

감사함다~ (TㅁT)7

My question is: if you could play on the KR service, why would you come to the NA service?

We're like the unwanted stepchild of the services.
  • SayrynSayryn
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    lol It seems like NA is always the unwanted stepchild of KR MMOs ;-;