Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Because we need more wings

Comments

• FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    Greta wrote: »
    Well that's your issue for wanting latest fashion. I usually just camp in corner and wait for items to drop in value or if i get lucky i find cheap new fashion in personal shops and instantly grab them. If outfit exceeds more than 10m gold - nope, just gonna stay with current outfit.

i dont want the latest fashion. OH. my fault for wanting to look out for the little guy and wanting to make the market more fair and not driven by greed. unlike you Lot. ive seen so many new players come and go just because they see something nice that would suit their character and see just how overpriced it is and see how expensive so many things in the market are.and thus quit the game for good. my character is set. she has her Fox like appearance. and high level end game gear or rather very close to it. but that doesn't mean i cant look out and try and make the game a better place for everyone. then again im not driven by the same toxic mindset that many of you share uncommon with people who ragged on Colin Kaepernick and the football players who kneeled during the national anthem in protest of black inequality. i actually have morals and understanding of how things work. some of you are on a high horse and refuse to lend the newer players a helping hand just to further your own Growth and power.

one of the reasons why i recently have been working on life skills so i can start making the high level items and handing them out and selling in Cheap on mass. because if it lowers the market price and thus hurts your Income then thats good. finally get to knock you of your pedestals so you realise just how badly you ruined the games market for people. then again i guess intellect isnt very common these days.
    RheySherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Gaea wrote: »
    Kokoro wrote: »
    Hey that female hairstyle...is that something we have already? Cause it looks great and I can't believe that I've missed it.

EDIT: okay it looks like there's a new Beauty Box gacha coming soon in KR. Lots of new styles this time and they all look spectacular!

Meh... nothing will top spiral twin tips. It is going to be tough to make me switch.
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I'll stick to these cheap 5m and below wings. They're as gorgeous as ones costing over 20m.

That, and if you wait a year, all wings get re-released and end up about that price anyway ^.^ That's usually how I get all mine lol.

I was quite surprised with the last gacha we got, I saw quite a few of the wings for only about 10m on Tarlach. I almost got a pair of the red ones but I don't like how big the new wings are so :/ Pass.

Ruairi's market blows, everything is super cheap. All the new wings go for 5-10m. Things that used to make me super rich don't.

That's also another reason I don't buy gacha anymore. I used to buy it so I could have stuff to sell, but not only does jack **** drop from these recent gachas, but if I do get something rare it is not worth 20m or even 10m. The market basically shows that we can no longer make huge profits anymore because those who would spend anything ARE NO LONGER ON THE SERVER.

So yeah there's that.

GOOD. im glad things are dropping drastically in price. NOTHING in this game should ever exceed 10m in price. anything over that is honestly just Greed, imho its people just sending a big F You to more casual players who just want to make their characters look nice but are forced to wear garbage looking items because this communities market is so jacked up in its prices.

which is why im so hoping that nexon implements a Mandatory max price limit in the market. so people cant sell items over their set price. (can still do it but requires multiple trades thus increasing sellers chance of getting scammed so its a risk vs reward.

for example,

Devil Wings. max price on the market through trade or shop/kiosk/mail= 1m paying over 10 m for the item requires multiple trades increasing potential risk of scamming to the seller. but the item can be sold for any amount from 0-Max price limit so you can sell the wings for 1m or any price below its max price limit. that way people cant just overprice things and this would make the market more realistic in affordability. as things sell like hotcakes creates supply and demand. as things are more affordable,

enough of this "auction at 50m for tuan wings but Buy it for 100m and its yours" that was a real thing i saw when those released because someone on the tarlach server chose to buy the wings for 100m which screwed the market for those so hard for everyone.

TooMuchSalt.jpg

Please. Gaea. do the community a favour and post something constructive instead of a worthless Picture that contributes NOTHING.

Edit: i did want to say this tho. people like you who leave something like that 99% of the time have absolute zero rebuttal because they cant think of anything to discredit what the person is saying. so you leave a worthless picture or comment to seem witty. Your not.

No it's just that I don't care after a certain point. You are inconsequential.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited November 4, 2017
    Well that's your issue for wanting latest fashion. I usually just camp in corner and wait for items to drop in value or if i get lucky i find cheap new fashion in personal shops and instantly grab them. If outfit exceeds more than 10m gold - nope, just gonna stay with current outfit.

i dont want the latest fashion. OH. my fault for wanting to look out for the little guy and wanting to make the market more fair and not driven by greed. unlike you Lot. ive seen so many new players come and go just because they see something nice that would suit their character and see just how overpriced it is and see how expensive so many things in the market are.and thus quit the game for good. my character is set. she has her Fox like appearance. and high level end game gear or rather very close to it. but that doesn't mean i cant look out and try and make the game a better place for everyone. then again im not driven by the same toxic mindset that many of you share uncommon with people who ragged on Colin Kaepernick and the football players who kneeled during the national anthem in protest of black inequality. i actually have morals and understanding of how things work. some of you are on a high horse and refuse to lend the newer players a helping hand just to further your own Growth and power.

one of the reasons why i recently have been working on life skills so i can start making the high level items and handing them out and selling in Cheap on mass. because if it lowers the market price and thus hurts your Income then thats good. finally get to knock you of your pedestals so you realise just how badly you ruined the games market for people. then again i guess intellect isnt very common these days.

Tho I agree with U to a certain degree...

This is just a game.

lets not get that worked up over pixels.

On another belated note~Unless ur a whale U can't really undercut the "rich" players of this game. Majority of gold flow is over gacha and cs items. No-one really crafts or rely on craftable guds anymore these dayz. :o

I'm all 4 cheaper things imho. But ur battle is with Nexon and her pet RNG first little miss mabi SJW. :*
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    @FoxGirlkatie What we really need is higher chances with commonly wanted gacha items.

A lot of wings from this gacha, with their beautiful flapping animations, only cost less than 20m with the exception of dyeable holy feather wings that are 30m about. Most of the feathery wings are 3m-7m with pretty natural, beautiful colors. I was very impressed because typically those things would cost 40m+ if they were as rare as other wings, but this gacha they were surprisingly common.

Also, you can't really blame the sellers for being 'greedy'. It's real money they are investing into this game and they want to make the most out of the money they made, not make other people happy. If the rates were higher they wouldn't price things as high as 100m, but far lower. Like the wings in this gacha.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Rhey wrote: »

Tho I agree with U to a certain degree...

This is just a game.

lets not get that worked up over pixels.

On another belated note~Unless ur a whale U can't really undercut the "rich" players of this game. Majority of gold flow is over gacha and cs items. No-one really crafts or rely on craftable guds anymore these dayz. :o

I'm all 4 cheaper things imho. But ur battle is with Nexon and her pet RNG first little miss mabi SJW. :*

wonka-tunnel.jpg

• LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    All it takes is one person to mess up the balance of the market. One person wanted to spend 50m on F divine demigod, and since then everyone else has been wanting that too. Rip 20-35m deals.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leilicia wrote: »
    All it takes is one person to mess up the balance of the market. One person wanted to spend 50m on F divine demigod, and since then everyone else has been wanting that too. Rip 20-35m deals.

Artificial prices. Rip.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135

so much this. everytime I got close the prices went up again. I was lucky to get one for 45m, after prices had risen by 20-30m in a week's time. and even then it took a lot of effort to keep getting things sold and tirelessly scouring the market.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    nevyn25 wrote: »

so much this. everytime I got close the prices went up again. I was lucky to get one for 45m, after prices had risen by 20-30m in a week's time. and even then it took a lot of effort to keep getting things sold and tirelessly scouring the market.

All we need is people to be fed up and put up parties for B> Demigod F 10m, and wait until sellers give up and go for 50m.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    one of the reasons why i recently have been working on life skills so i can start making the high level items and handing them out and selling in Cheap on mass. because if it lowers the market price and thus hurts your Income then that's good. finally get to knock you of your pedestals so you realize just how badly you ruined the games market for people. then again i guess intellect isn't very common these days.

That could fix up the economy.. if multiple people did it, however. If anything, people will take advantage of your prices and sell if for more, possibly.
    Unless you hand them out to newer players.. which are hard to find too. It's always alts. :/
    However, coming from a person who hasn't reached 10m in my bank ever yet, thanks. I'm happy people do care about us. ( As cheesy and self centered this sounds. :( )
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 4, 2017
    @Foxgirlkatie

I have one simple word for you.

Resell. :trollface:
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Ruairi's market blows, everything is super cheap. All the new wings go for 5-10m. Things that used to make me super rich don't.

Such a sad story.
    It must be so hard for you not being able to sell stuff you pull from gachas for 50m+ anymore because of everything being super cheap.

giphy.gif

VaughanXiokunSherri
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    You can ignore it honestly. If like at least 80% of player base would ignore gachas, then maybe Nexon would re-think this and bring back shopping bags and add less gamble junk...

I would totally buy that last outfit in a shopping bag. Honestly, the price of the gachapons vastly outweigh the worth of that design too.
    It's starting to look...I don't know, a bit more plain than something you'd expect.
    Maybe if there had been a pattern or texture to the cloth, then maybe I'd be more willing to dish out some gold or money.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    at this point, because no one looking for materials and gears that does not come out from SM and HM dungeon

they just add those things to gacha, until everyone fed up to the game

LF>Trinity Robe 4/4 R1 anyone?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Hazurah wrote: »
    LF>Trinity Robe 4/4 R1 anyone?

Got Trinity Robe (F) 4/4, sadly not R1 :/

Sherri wrote: »
    one of the reasons why i recently have been working on life skills so i can start making the high level items and handing them out and selling in Cheap on mass. because if it lowers the market price and thus hurts your Income then that's good. finally get to knock you of your pedestals so you realize just how badly you ruined the games market for people. then again i guess intellect isn't very common these days.

That could fix up the economy.. if multiple people did it, however. If anything, people will take advantage of your prices and sell if for more, possibly.
    Unless you hand them out to newer players.. which are hard to find too. It's always alts. :/
    However, coming from a person who hasn't reached 10m in my bank ever yet, thanks. I'm happy people do care about us. ( As cheesy and self centered this sounds. :( )

Your welcome. ive been around since Gen 3 and remember a much kinder, loving and giving community who went out of their way to help new players get started. nowadays players only care about themselves even if its a detriment to the game as it shuns away newer players. i do everything i can to help newer players. even ask if they need help and are willing to become their friend to help them along and teach em the ropes.

people like Gaea want the status quo to stay. they dont want to go back to the good old days where people looked out for each other even if it was only to lend a hand in a 10 mins dungeon. they look at you and scoff at you if you have "less then desirable gear" as they think your a peasant and not worth their time.

and if what im doing makes people like Gaea squirm and unhappy then im doing something right. ill gladly keep helping newer players out. because i at least understand that people like us wont always be around and will need to "pass the torch" so to speak to the newer players when we leave.
    HarukariMizukiHayama
    @Foxgirlkatie

I have one simple word for you.

Resell. :trollface:

and that only further proves my point that this games market is run by the greedy. and is in dire need for the developers to step in and place maximum prices on things. with a pretty harsh punishment if they try to sell for higher as in being "scammed" out of an item. if people are so greedy that they are willing to piggyback on the kindness of others to further their own gain by taking the item as a "noob" and resell it at market price. then they are scum who in my honest opinion. dont deserve to play if they do that.

we can make a difference. but then again you probably dont want to as your either A) too Lazy. or B) in on it for personal gain and dont want to lose your precious 20 million a week income. people like me actually have the compassion and position to help those in need.

this whole situation reminds me of the 3rd world country called USA. where the top 1% take the vast majority of the money to further their own gain and dont want things to change to be better and fair for everyone such as Single payer healthcare. regulations to keep scumbags like the oil companies from polluting water ways when their pipes leak. all so they can make a few extra bucks they dont need. they are willing to ruin the lives and enjoyment of others just to profit. Like like you remind me of this.

and in regards to your comment about artificial prices. ya its artificial til other people catch wind of the fact people are willing to buy for that high and thus price all they have of those items at that price. it only furthers our point that it ruins the market. its like the MT's in AAA games. sellers are willing to do it if the fanbase is willing to buy them. if people who buy them at that price are willing to hold back abit and accept they will still get the item but buy it at the price that is currently affordable for the most part. then it wont matter for them. those people are desperate when they really shouldn't be. and its only for wings and other crap that for the most part i chalk up to just wanting to stroke their ego.

and someone mentioned people selling gacha items at ridiculously high prices to make their money back that they tried to get items. sorry but people are expected to take a loss when they open tons of gachas and get barely anything good. ya it sucks. but its how gachas work. just because you spend $200 and got only 1 set of wings doesnt mean your entitled to make all that back. i tell people this. "you gambled at a chance for something thats very worthwhile. but didn't get what you wanted, your expected to accept you got unlucky and treat it as a failed attempt"

using that logic i should go out and spend $1000 on lottery tickets and when i dont get that $50 million jackpot and walk out with only $8 i should just say. "i paid $1000 for all these tickets. i DESERVE TO HAVE $1000 back" guess what would happen? i would be laughed at and seen as a greedy person. why do we not treat said people the same in the game? after all someone said "its just a game" its not like your life depends on getting that 1 in a million chance to happen.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    As a player who has put hundreds of dollars into the game (over many years), it was NOT an "investment"... its a waste of money on something I enjoy playing. So spending money doesnt mean you get to make millions off the items you get.... That being said, I have never bought a gacha and I dont plan on it considering the crap I get from free event boxes. Lol.

Also, most of the new wings arent even selling for 4 million on Ruairi.... ive seen them sitting in shops for over a week and prices keep going lower. 3.75 mil for the red deamon wings.... I saw a pretty pair of the yellow starlight galaxy wings sitting for over an hour at 900k... sure theyre older... but they are SITTING..... I cant even bring myself to spend THAT on a decoration. How will it improve my gameplay? Er... it wont.
    SherriVaughan
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Honestly, some people prefer fashion, some combat. To say it won't affect game play seems a bit weird, as to what kind of game Mabinogi is or will become.

Though the thought of elevating this to an important social issue is laughable, at best.
    Nilrem
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Also, most of the new wings arent even selling for 4 million on Ruairi.... ive seen them sitting in shops for over a week and prices keep going lower. 3.75 mil for the red deamon wings.... I saw a pretty pair of the yellow starlight galaxy wings sitting for over an hour at 900k... sure theyre older... but they are SITTING..... I cant even bring myself to spend THAT on a decoration. How will it improve my gameplay? Er... it wont.
    Honestly, some people prefer fashion, some combat. To say it won't affect game play seems a bit weird, as to what kind of game Mabinogi is or will become.

Though the thought of elevating this to an important social issue is laughable, at best.

I did not say it won't affect gameplay; I said I don't see how it will improve MY gameplay....