Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Maintenance?

Comments

• MomokoMomoko
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    New event NPC?

And releasing a sky lantern just made me feel dumb, nothing else happened. XD

Light and Darkness Event. the Follower of Twillight

Some players can register some can't :/
    JazmynSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Yup the event didn't happen. No floating lanterns. I guess that's a goodbye lol.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Momoko wrote: »
    New event NPC?

After hunting around for information, i was able to find it.

Seriously, Nexon. CON-SIS-TEN-CY!

Yea, I cant register... blah...
  • GretaGreta
    Momoko wrote: »
    New event NPC?

New event NPC spawned? Wth. I already completed daily Shadow Missions... How i'm supposed to complete his stuff if i manage to select main character for him...? What a bull. Tell Nexon to de-spawn it until maintenance rofl.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Leinei wrote: »
    Partners are back! =D

I see the William price didn't change, a whopping 17,900 NX. Ouch.
    Thank goodness I got him in the last sale. xP
    Not sure if I should get a partner mount or not..
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Are the daily sm quests only to get Radiant Shades or Twilight Coins? If it’s the latter it’s so infuriating because I already did my daily sms. Really can’t afford to miss coins seeing as there’s another chance to get protection stones after I failed the one from pumpkin shop
  • GretaGreta
    edited November 2, 2017
    Nkeona said that they are working on the issue with Light and Darkness Event. I guess the poof of that guy wasn't intended?

EDIT: Never mind, it's intended. Still kinda unfair, because there are people like me who already completed daily Shadow Missions... Now i'm left with missing coins, i assume?
  • MomokoMomoko
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    Greta wrote: »
    Nkeona said that they are working on the issue with Light and Darkness Event. I guess the poof of that guy wasn't intended?

EDIT: Never mind, it's intended. Still kinda unfair, because there are people like me who already completed daily Shadow Missions... Now i'm left with missing coins, i assume?

Not just you =_= I did at least one Daily too before I saw the message =_=
    It's really unfair what they did on this
  • GretaGreta
    By the way guys, they extended Halloween Event!

Still salty about Light and Darkness Event though.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Sherri wrote: »
    Partners are back! =D

I brought that up in the thread announcing the sale because they say that he and Laighlinne are at a discount and they're not. =T
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited November 2, 2017
    Yup the event didn't happen. No floating lanterns. I guess that's a goodbye lol.

Damnit I still have 3 stacks of lanterns I was going to use when I got home. :<
  • SherriSherri
    edited November 2, 2017
    ITS FIXED :D

Sherri wrote: »
    Partners are back! =D

I brought that up in the thread announcing the sale because they say that he and Laighlinne are at a discount and they're not. =T

That is actually not good.
    The My Pillow Guy had to go to court for that same issue. I think.
    Gaea wrote: »

Damnit I still have 3 stacks of lanterns I was going to use when I got home. :<

Save them for the next event? I'll be shoving them in a bank to keep for now. (If I can)
  • SherriSherri
    edited November 2, 2017
    crap double :(
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Its fixed, as in rigged, orrrr its fixed as in you can register? Cause I still cant... lol
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    If you can't register check out the ticket system. There's a specific entry for that.

I got my quest as soon as I hit the "request" button. I hadn't even filled out a ticket. Fill out a ticket if you still don't get it.