Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where did you get your peas in a pod box from?

FinityFinity
Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
edited November 13, 2017 in General Chat
Opened about 100+ alby adv boxes, 150+ adv hm boxes. Didn't get a single box. However it dropped after 2nd alby int run. I've only seen people getting box from alby int too. Do they only drop from alby int? Or is the rate just abysmal low for other difficulties?

Edit: It seems like they drop in all difficulties. Still want to know rates,though.
  1. Where did you get your peas in a pod box from?77 votes
    1. Alby int
       25% (19 votes)
    2. Alby adv
       8% (6 votes)
    3. Alby adv hm
       9% (7 votes)
    4. I didn't get one
       58% (45 votes)

Comments

• VaughanVaughan
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Good question... I got 3 boxes, but they were all from Int. Maybe did a total of 10 Int runs, 10 Adv runs, and 1 Adv HM run in all.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited November 13, 2017
    Rng is Rng.

I did 10 alb adv on my own passes-NADA
    I did 6 Alby adv hm on someone else passes-NADA
    I did 26 alby int passes I bought from various shop+My own-NADA

I'm chillin till tuesday 2 try again. :(

PS. RADIANT STRING IS STILL RARE AS HECK EVEN WITH THIS EVENT FORCING PEEPS 2 RUN ALBY. Q___Q
  • ZuramaruZuramaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    Just ran alby adv twice, we opened a total of 10 chests and got the box. Feels like we were extremly lucky and that drop is very very random...
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Rhey wrote: »
    Rng is Rng.

I did 10 alb adv on my own passes-NADA
    I did 6 Alby adv hm on someone else passes-NADA
    I did 26 alby int passes I bought from various shop+My own-NADA

I'm chillin till tuesday 2 try again. :(

PS. RADIANT STRING IS STILL RARE AS HECK EVEN WITH THIS EVENT FORCING PEEPS 2 RUN ALBY. Q___Q

If we combine those Rng results maybe we can figure out what difficulty is best to get a box.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 13, 2017
    Spammed a lot of Alby Int and Adv. Nothing. Decided to run Alby Adv HM in hopes of getting ANYTHING useful. Finished dungeon and opened 1st chest. Bam. Peas in a Pod Gift Box. Today ran it again. 1st run and my friend gets it at their first chest too. People say that drop rates are better at Alby Adv HM, but the dungeon takes longer to run.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    After spamming Alby Adv. and Int. for the whole weekend, I got mine from Alby Int.
    Pfft I can't handle HM so didn't even try that. I should one day though..
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I got mine from aahm.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    got 2 boxes from int runs today. none on hm yet
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Nothing at all for me.
    Ive done like 10 ints, 8 adv, 3 adv HMs(even opened every chest)

i'm starting to lose hope tbh lol
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Ran 4 int, too many adv that I don’t bother to count anymore, and 1 hm. Didn’t get one. Already give up at this point. I hate you lucky people.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I ran Advance twice and Intermediate about ten times. I got my box in Intermediate though.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited November 14, 2017
    Yeah I have been hearing the same thing that it drops more in int. I guess when I get home I will spam a bunch of basics to get int passes.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I ran more int after I heard it drop more in int and finally saw one dropped in my party.............but not in my chest. Figures.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    ShouK wrote: »
    I ran more int after I heard it drop more in int and finally saw one dropped in my party.............but not in my chest. Figures.

We have to keep trying. We may never see an item like this again.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    done quite a lot of int and adv runs today with guildies today, but no boxes what so ever. guess my earlier drops were lucky ones
  • HarukariHarukari
    edited November 14, 2017
    I really can't believe how bad my luck has been
    I literally ran many modes of alby dungeon ALL DAY yesterday, not a single drop.

Time to do it again :(
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited November 14, 2017
    Today's count:
    - 6 Alby adv hm - NADA
    - 8 Alby adv - NADA
    - 12 Alby int - NADA

I'm burnt 4 the day. Will try again Next Tuesday(While stocking up on moar passes).

Ps. I'm taking it easy cuz I got enuf ALBY PTSD from hunting RS. Trying to keep my sanity about while I hunt 4 one of these 2 sell after the collab event ends. :(
  • HarukariHarukari
    I finally got my box on my 3rd INT run today.
    I'm so happy that I don't really need to spam anymore.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited November 20, 2017
    I haven't had time to do any of our events for the past two weeks but decided to finally try my hand at the bracelets this morning. I thought for sure I wouldn't get them after reading about all the troubles and frustrations everyone was having with this event but somehow on my 3rd solo run of Alby Int. I got the box. I hope everyone's luck has been improving.

EDIT: Just got another on my 6th run. I wonder if solo runs have a better chance at it than with a party?
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Shoog wrote: »
    I haven't had time to do any of our events for the past two weeks but decided to finally try my hand at the bracelets this morning. I thought for sure I wouldn't get them after reading about all the troubles and frustrations everyone was having with this event but somehow on my 3rd solo run of Alby Int. I got the box. I hope everyone's luck has been improving.

EDIT: Just got another on my 6th run. I wonder if solo runs have a better chance at it than with a party?

I wonder if Int. has a better chance too, since I keep hearing everyone getting theirs from it?