Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up!

Comments

• A_Mabi_PlayerA_Mabi_Player
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Greta wrote: »
    Nah. It's getting worse now. Opening 20 boxes and you get nothing. I also remember the ridiculous Caravan Joe's last XO Event. Opened like 200 boxes and didn't get Carasek Bag. I managed to get every possible rewards, even for few times, but no bag. How's that even possible?

I spam a lot of alts (legally, with multiple computers) and the rates were disgusting. Back during the XO event I got 1 Carasek bag out of nearly 1000 boxes. During this event, I ended up opening 1,198 boxes and pulled THREE drawstrings. That's a rate of about 0.0025. For Carasek I sort of understood, but this is a shame since otherwise people could've used multiple drawstrings, now they feel like they need to be reserved for Carasek and Black Bag.

But yeah, I hope I just got unlucky but 3/1200 boxes is